Tri City Octoberfest

Can someone please tell me if the factory stock are racing this saturday Oct 16. :confused:

Doug said on another thread it was an all skate, so I guess that includes everybody. I havent seen any post that ruled you out, anyway.

Need to know quick. My old man cut off what was left of my passenger side door after pevely. Guess he was bored? Gonna have to patch it up for Sat if we are runnin.

Fix the car Wood. Aint over yet...

*Factory stocks are officially on the card at TCS Octoberfest as of today. I called, since you guys were on here asking. Pass it on to all of your friends!!!!!!!!!*

Captain American rides again! My cousin will be driving my car Sat night(never raced before) so I'm pitting for you Joe. That also means I'll be wearing my Joe Swip "These Colors Run" t-shirt. No joke dude. Get'em while there hot!

So is the rules going to be at tri city the same they were all year or open comp.????? I guess Ill try to get my g-pa to get my car back out. Its good to have a race local because all of our low budget hornet cars cant make it to macon, even though that picture of that trophy looked pretty good. Awww who knows maybe ill just throw on my limited slip and that turbocharger and head to macon.

Back