Tri City Photos

jcup

Anyone have any pics of the races from Sat. night @ Tri City ...would like any of the #48 on its roof(ouch). Need to add the the photo album....You can't keep a good stallion down we will be back strong again Friday at Godfrey and heading to Pevely Sat.............jcup

I picked you guys for the win at Godfrey next week in the VirtualThunder fantasy league. Good luck! Might have to add you guys to my I-55 list for the week too. Thought you'd be at TCS.

Thanks checked out that site, no photos yet of may 8th, but will be soon......added to my favorites.....thanks again...jcup

Sorry jcup, missed that one...I was between 3 and 4 when it happened. By the time I got done dodging the ambulances and tow trucks and got over there, they had already flipped you back over. Glad to hear you're ok! Accident shots are tough man.......got to be in the right place at the right time! Pictures from Saturday night will be posted late tonight or tomorrow.

Going to Pevely because they are not running the modifieds with the Outlaws at Tri City....be back at Tri City the next week. ...jcup

Back