Tri City Powderpuff Video???

StarRacer

I Run My Own Race
Does anybody have the powderpuff race at Tri City last night on video that they can upload to stlracing.com??? :)

Me to..I'd buy a copy of it..PM me if you wanna sell one to me...consider the check in the mail!! My "Star" impressed the heck outta me that night, and I'd love to watch it over and over. :D

By the way Shaw...did you by chance get to tape the Pro-4/hornets from the night of the powder puff (9-26)? My hubby Gerald, is the one who flipped the blue neon. He's wanting to see what happened...said he's a bit fuzzy on the details...LOL wonder why..I had just flipped and rolled 2 weeks earlier, and I can totally relate! If I had a choice of being doing rolling or the one watching it happen..Id take flipping...cause my heart stopped when he flipped his! Now I know how he felt like seeing me do it...Whoaaaa!:eek: I learned my lesson....ALL 4 TIRES BELONG ON THE DIRT!!! (NOT IN THE AIR):D

By the way Shaw...did you by chance get to tape the Pro-4/hornets from the night of the powder puff (9-26)? My hubby Gerald, is the one who flipped the blue neon. He's wanting to see what happened...said he's a bit fuzzy on the details...LOL wonder why..I had just flipped and rolled 2 weeks earlier, and I can totally relate! If I had a choice of being doing rolling or the one watching it happen..Id take flipping...cause my heart stopped when he flipped his! Now I know how he felt like seeing me do it...Whoaaaa!:eek: I learned my lesson....ALL 4 TIRES BELONG ON THE DIRT!!! (NOT IN THE AIR):D

Star isn’t in the video much from the powder puff race. She was way too fast for my daughter to keep up. As for the 26th, we did not get your husbands flip on video. Sorry, but that happened farther back than were my daughter was taping.:eek: If you still want all the video from that night, just PM me your address and I will send you a copy.:)

Thanks,
Rob

I watched the video and your daughter did a great job. She was pretty good at holding a steady line especially from what i can see in the corners. And I had difficulty with that .The car was pushin pretty bad during the powderpuff race. Tell her I said great job! :)

Back