Tri City question

chathamracefan

I noticed that the AMA flat track motorcycle race that rained out Saturday is rescheduled for September 24. That is also the date listed for the Modified Mania show. I doubt there are going to be both on the same day. That would make for a unique double header!

Is the modified show being rescheduled?

It would be pretty cool to see the bikes on the half and the mods on the 1/4. Don't know how the AMA would see it, though.

The Ama should see it as an opportunity to introduce themselves to an entirely differnt realm of folks that think dirt races can only be done on 4 wheels. Browneyedgirl and I went about 3 or 4 years ago or so and if nothing else and you think a mod can sling it sideways. You should see these guys put on a show with basically no fear.

And speaking of no fear, do ya think we could get Hoot to stand in the middle of the track like the AMA flagman does ?

The AMA was the first cycle racing we'd seen in person, aside from motocross, and it was an impressive show. Wouldn't mind catching the rescheduled race.

t.nie, are you smellin roses? ;) next thing you know you'll be a participant in the AMA. :eek:

No fear or no sense?

I would buy a ticket just for that part of the show. Hoots daredevil stunt show.

AMA race rescheduled for Sept. 24th. The Modified Manina ($5,000 to win the 40-lap main event) will now be a 2-day event Oct. 14 & 15th with an added support class yet to be named. Also TCS has added a UMP Late Model $3,000 to win event for Oct. 2nd. No racing on Oct. 8th and the Night of Destruction Demolition Derby has been pushed back to Saturday, Oct. 22nd. Hope this all helps!

VENUS

Sorry it was a joke, I know hoot and worked with him for over 20 years so when he does a "daredevil stunt show" that would be funny.

sorry but i do get out and not the places you go too i guess

Yeah Dave I know Hoot and worked with him too. Mine was also a joke. I live out of state now so I can be quite sure we are not at the same places. :)

Back