Tri City Results

Look under Twitter results forum here on stlracing

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I arrived late and missed the heats.The announcer said Frankie Martin was driving the old 25 car in the feature. What is the story with this? Was that his car? Did something happen to his regular car?

that makes me feel pretty good, knowing that the last 3 weeks at belleville i have been beating a illegal car and not to mention is in second in points.

Right cause the cubic inches give a car so much more of an advantage. Something like that could have been a simple measuring mistake.

well since you dont know what the f your talking about: when you have a cubic inch rule that is 360 max and someone running a chevy block (12R tyler r) and is found illegal (which is pretty easy to measure), then that means he has an illegal crank shaft, because a 350 bored 60 over is a 360.2 to be exact which is legal, so someone running a much bigger crank (like a 383) has a good advantage when the rules are limited. if you still dont think so then come to belleville and listen to his motor compared to everyone elses, you can really notice the difference coming off the corner.

I was thinking it was a on track incident at first not a post tech problem. Also some good pics of the tech from TCS that you took jdearing.

no im sure that he will be doing a engine swap now but still dont change the fact that he has been cheating all year and is sitting second in the points

Back