Tri City results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crashfest. I don't think any class ran their entire feature. They need to do something with rough and idiot driving. At 11 pm when they were getting ready to start the late model feature, my kids wanted to go home. I guess I won't be able to take them to Tri City any more. Last week we got home from I-55 at 10:45.

Krankel won late models. I think 18 cars started 5 finished.
Dean Vickers won Mods as the leaders crashed with a couple of laps to go
#32 won the sportsman. 24 started and I think 12 finished.

good job to dave walker in the 32 sportsman on your first feature win wish i could have celibrated with you guys but we was getting are screwing l o l that was a nasty flip johnson took in latemodel it should have been a good night for the fans at crash fest!!!! this is the only track i know of where it is alright to block and turn into somebody that is trying to pass you its not rough driving its called holding your line at crash fest .but yes there is a but in here you have to be one of wente guys we get tore up the whole race then try to ask an official about it they say you will get a letter in the mail and it was your fault for try to pass.but when you race guys that get free membership we will have that i dont think im a rough driver we run side by side everywhere else up till now we will race again bob if they dont get things sraight there they will lose the cars that tim lied and got for them ! they are going quick.then the flagman punches a driver and that was ok.drivers fault didnt race there in the past.

I kinda thought it was an Allied show when the 89 sportsman runs into the M41 after the feature on the front straight and nobody saw it.

The yellow flag rule is stupid too. If you stop on the track you are considered part of the caution and must go to the back. That just makes drivers race through the blocked track so they dont have to stop. It looks like that is what happend to Springer in the Mod heat. Steve meyers didnt want to be penalized for stopping before he got to the accident so he became part of the accident. Tearing up both cars and ending their nights.

Who Knows

I just wanted to ask a question to the wild one crew. Last night it got a little stupid with you and the 46 car. The only thing i dont understand is that you said you were just tring to pass the 46 car. The way i seen it you ran into the back of that car on every lap. I dont think trying to push a car out of the way is passing? The whole front of your car was ripped off from running into him. I dont think it is racing when you just expect a driver to move out of your way. Everyone knows that your car was faster last night but you should passed him on the high side and stoped trying to spin him out. A car that fast shouldn't have to drive like that. Bob was running the bottom and did stay in his grove the whole race till the last lap and buy then i am sure he was tired of being slammed into. I am a bob williams fan but i also root for all the good drivers. YOUR CAR is usually one of the cars i root for but last night you guys didn't use your head and got what you deserved. As far as the flag man yeah that was pretty messed up..

really glad to see Michael Kloos take a heat race and second in the feature. seems like he can really run at tri-city.

It was a w1ld night last night for sure. I really thought that the 46 and Wild1 were just racing hard, but I guess that wasn't how Marty Kopp saw it. Now trust me, I'm not a Williams fan (nor am I a Williams hater), but the 46 didn't do anything wrong. He had the position, and I don't think the Kopp car ever got far enough up to show him his nose. Had he gotten a nose up to the driver's door, then he could have claimed the inside line. You would think as fast as Kopp has been, he could have gone to a higher line and made the pass. And then for Kopp to try and chase the guy to the scales and almost run over several workers in the infield was completely immature. Marty, you got beat by a driver who was slower, but drove a smart race. Deal with it. Oh, is there any truth to the "bounty" rumor making its way through the stands?

Tommy Gegg is a fast driver, and one of the best rookies to come along in quite some time. But his temper got the best of him last night. Getting out of the car to confront the flagman was definitely the wrong thing to do, but the flagman should have taken the higher ground and walked away. What happened next was completely out of line, but fit in with the whole direction the night had taken. Johnson continues to argue with Gegg, Gegg fakes a few punches, Johnson and Gegg lock up and start rolling around on the frontstretch. Then 2 bimbos climb the fence to join in. The young one had a nice rack, the older one was kinda nasty. I understand the 3 of them spent the night in the pokey. Johnny very well could have had the same thing happen to him. An afterthought- as long as I've been around, I've never seen Hoot punch a racer.

Ditto on the Michael Kloos compliment.,

I can't wait till next week!!!

i just wanted to make it clear that no one spent the night in jail last nite...if anyone deserves to be in jail it should be johnny johnson for throwing the first punch...just my thoughts..........
lets_go_racing_515

Hey That Bimbo And That Girl Was My Mom And Sister And They Climbed The Fence Cause There Was Four Officals On Top Of Me Hitting Me Along With Johnny Johnsons ***** *** And Look At It This Way If It Was Ur Kid Out There Getting Jumped On What Would U Do ? And As Far A Johnny Why Didnt He Want To Persue And Charges Cause He Was In The Wrong And It Was All On Video And When He Told The Cops His Side Of The Story He Flat Out Lied And Said That I Grabed Him First Haha Tried To Get Away With It And It Didnt Work The Only Reason That I Didnt Have Him Put In Jail Cause The Pulled The Bar To Only Two Weeks And Said That Action Would Be Takin On Him Put I Still Wont Go Back There And I Know About Ten Cars That Wont Go Back Inless Johnson I Fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tri City Is A Joke
Tommy Gegg 22

Big Tom, I am actually on your side on this one. Now, I don't know if all those people who were rolling around were trying to hurt you, looked to me like they were trying to pull you guys apart. Again, my view was partially blocked because there were cars in the way from the angle I had. Still, you could have walked away and avoided the whole mess. The flagman could have too. I understand the emotions of your mom, but still doesn't give her the right to escalate an already explosive situation.

CRAZYFAN, it's the same kind of freak show that I-55 has had in the past. I know your signature says I-55 is the best, but its had its share of problems as well. Remember John Seets pulling the flagman out of his perch and beating the tar out of him and about 4 cops? How about the Gundaker / Frye episode at the nationals? Rusty Griffaw last year? Those Allied officials really handled themselves well in that one. :rolleyes: I-55 isn't immune from this type of thing, niether is any other track.

Every track has it's problems from time to time, and yes that includes Pevely, but I don't see anyone posting on here threatning not to come back to Pevely as I've read about Tri-City!

last night at granite was the worse night of racing i have every seen.for people to drive like that and having people get out of their cars to ***** at the officals was horrible.i think that guy that got out of his car should be thrown out for life cause you don't get out of your car because you didnt' like a call.take your car to the back and deal with it. this is racing not little go kart that you can go pay 5 bucks to ride somewhere.if you want to go beat the **** of out something go do it there and you won't tear anyone else's stuff up.i have been to tri city twice this year and both nights it lasted back midnight cause people can't drive.it is pretty bad when you have that good of a racetrack all night and people are still crashing and the track ended up getting pretty slick middle up.so i think they should start using the black flag more.

Ok first off I dont know who the hell you think you are when you said "then 2 bembows jump the fence,one had a nice rack but the other one was just nasty".
Naw Bit*h you got your life fu***d up that was his family and i was also on the fence too,now are you gonna say somethin about me?that flag man "Johnny" got what he deserved he had NO right getting up in Tommy's face. And also dont be runnin your mouth about his mom or his little sis.................
L~Rene'e

the bimbos are like my mom and sister for one my sister is only 12 you sick f@@@er mom is not nasty she is a great person worried about her son Tommy is a good driver and johnson should keep his a## in the flag stand where he belongs and was told to stay two saturdays ago.
tell devils advocate he can come to tommys car Friday my name is Aaron Niemeyer
AKA M.O.B. or apologize to mom and sis

Sounds To Me Instead Of Calling It TCS, It Should Be WWE! :D

They Had A Great Thing Going On Over There This Year, But This Crash Fest, Demo Derby, Battle Royale, Is Going To Ruin It In A Hurry. Herbst Better Get Tough With The Rough Drivin' Or It Will Be Like It Used To Be Over There.

Tcs

How Did You Get The Camera In The Stands Any Way? There Is To Be No Video Taping At Tri City. I'm Letting You No That If They Catch You Video Taping Or Anyone They Will Take Your Camera. Also As Far As Fighting If Your Fighting They Should Both Be Kicked Out Not Just One Person. Sitting At The Bottom Of The Stands And Flipping Someone The Bird When This Person Knows How His Temper Is Was Uncalled For. You ( And You Know Who Im Talking About) Should Be Kicked Out Also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back