tri-city results

Dick Taylor won latemodel, steve meisel won sportsman,bj seets won a-mods,mark phulger won street stock and aaron wood won factory stocks. Sorry about the spelling if any are wrong.

BJ was rocking in the mod, rim riding it from like 6th or 7th for the win. SS had a pretty big hit in the feature in turn 2, the red 30 car got turned around and drilled by Gilleland in the purple and white 27, some others got caught up in it and had some damage too. Shaw hit the dirt mountain that was off to the side of the back straight in a LM heat. I went out for hot laps, and when I went around onto the back straight I was just thinking "oh my God, don't let me get outta control coming off of 2 or that is really gonna hurt" I mean, it was like, lets just leave a damn dump truck parked out here for us to hit, it all amounts to the same thing. That should be gone by next week, we hope...

Anderson finished 3rd in the latemodels after starting 18th. :eek: Too bad they don't have a hard charger award beause he deserved it. I think they said he broke his drive shaft and fifth arm in hot laps so that is why he missed he heat race. Great job to Dick on his second win and Terry on his second place.

bob

Any FULL results for 9/4??

Anybody got full results ... ususally Doug posts them here an on Dirt track insider. Couldn't find them either place.

Thanks

Back