Tri-City Speedway for SLM Heat!

qwaynick

The Original Q
Hey guys! Not sure if you all knew this yet or not but I made Tri-City Speedway for SLM Heat. It's not perfect but you'll definately know where you're at when you race it. You can download the track at SlinginDirt.com. You'll have to create an account to access the download section. But it's harmless and the only way you can get the track.

Just so you guys know, I currently race SLM Heat on a nightly basis (when I'm home) and I have downloaded more than 200 tracks for the game. I'm also working on more tracks as we speak. Currently I'm working on Limaland Motorsports Park. You may have some of my other tracks that I've done in the past such as KY Lake, Knoxville, I-55, Ozark Mountain, Highway 61, State Fair, Missouri Valley, North Texas and many others. More to come in the future as well!

yes this is a great track to run with in slm i havnt got many laps yet but from what i have ran its a good track.

man i have all those tracks you have listed lol.

cant wait for limaland to be finished.

-korte00 at slingindirt

Hey Q, perhaps you could create Pike County for the games. LMAO.:p :D

Then again, don't laugh to hard, as we did have the 360 cid Ideal Ready Mix Sprint Invaders sprint cars of Korey Weyant and Dave Anderson take a few hot laps one night earlier this season.:eek: :cool: Forget jets in a gymnasium, that was the space shuttle in a locker room.

Nice Job

Awsome job on the track, you think Belle clair can be a future track? Not sure if the SLM cars could handle it, But the DIRT cars could.

I've been up to Pike County before. Hey, did you know that there is a Micro Sprint Heat in the works? Maybe Pike County could be made for that mod. I'm considering getting around to Bellville one day. Also like to do Fayette County.

do you have to buy a game to download this?

If so what game is it, nascar heat? and for the people who play it, what is it like, is like dtr2? Thanx in adcance
:)

thanx sprint fan32, but what is the difference between DIRT and SLM. Also what does SLM stand for. and if i download one should I get the other or is one better and i should only get that one. Thanx in advance.

slm means super late model

i myself dont like dirt at all

dirt is much easy to handle compared to slm

I went to slingdirt..downloaded the tri city zip file...said..to open it..when done..and..it doesnt ope...when i goto my documents to open it...it just doesnt do anything..anyone else having this problem??? Ive tried this 3 times.

What are you trying to open? if it is that tricity.trk thats not what you do..you take that and put it in the run folder (C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\Run) and then you open slmheat and play it

Ok..sorry..im not really that computer knowledgable. The file..is in my documents..i dont see a nascar heat run folder. When i left click on the tri city file...it has a box that says send to...but..nothing says nascar heat run. I must have got lucky when i got the original stuff going..it all just came together.

Back