Tri-City Speedway Racers... Submit your Driver Profiles for Tri-City's website!!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
All Tri-City Speedway racers can now submit their driver profile to be on the Tri-City Speedway website.

Go to www.tricityspeedway.net and click on DRIVERS. Follow the directions from there. You may also attach a photo of your car. If the photo is a digital photo taken by someone besides yourself or STLRACING.COM, please ensure you have permission to use the photo.

the drivers profile deal is cool. good for the fans to check out info on there favorite driver

I would like to add to another note to the drivers completing the form, as one of the two announcers at TCS, we will be using some of this information from the tower to let the fans know more about you and your car. Also Dave Walden and I (George Depper) will be asking for a little more information at the track to complete our files. Things like your top three sponsors, what you do in real life, car info like chassis builder and normal stuff like that.

Some may say why just the top three sponsors, time for one but if you're going to have a sponsor there on a certain night you are racing at TCS, let us know at the pit shack and we'll make sure he or she gets announced.

Dave and I want to treat you guys and gals like it's NASCAR, within reason of course! And just a note to those who do get interviewed on the track, pay attention to what the drivers, not only with NASCAR but all drivers, as soon as that mic is placed in front of their face, their first words out are about the sponsors!

So have some patience with Dave and I and we'll do our best to inform the fans about you the drivers, your car, crew and sponsors. etc/

Thanks for you time and if you've got any suggestions as far as the announcing goes, drop me an e-mail at SGDepper@piasanet.com. Dave and I would appreciate it.

I will attempt to update the profile I have posted as soon as the car is lettered and all sponsorship deals are finalized, or fallen through wich ever the case may be.

Who Is Putting In The Info. I Now Have Pics Of Our Sportsman And Would Like To Use That Picture On My Profile And Make A Couple Of Changes. Thanks

I do the website... Just email me any changes or photos... Be sure to include all the info to change and since I do several tracks, ensure you specify Tri-City in the email.

Or, you can just go an re-submit the driver profile form from the website.

You can't make the physical change yourself, but if you email the changes to me, they will get updated.

o did u get my profile that i filled out for it? cause i e-mailed one few weeks ago and it isnt up? my computer wont let me fill it out and submit it so ihad perigro do it for me can i privite message you my information? thanx

I must of not...

I've posted all of the ones I've gotten. If you can't fill out the form online, just send me an email with all the same info as the form has in it.

Back