Tri city speedway USAC event question

jmcgrew47

It's already less than two weeks away. This summer has flown right by.

My question is, what are ticket prices and what are the support classes?

ThAt sucks!!!!!!! Levi fucked that decision up. Winged cars 2 hrs away. Gotta be more to it than that. As of yesterday afternoon I talked to one sprintcat owner, he wasn't aware of this decision. Scheduled vacation around this weekend. Thanks USAC this is why your a second class organization and have been for many years!!!!!!!!!!!

First the back-to-back Hut Hundred cancellations and now this. Come on USAC, give us a chance to show our support of your dirt track series. It has to be better than the 'show' those twelve Silver Crown cars put on at Gateway.

The WAR sprints are non-wing and put on a great show at Belle-Clair in April. To bad they are already scheduled for that weekend.

Wib444 you should sign your name when you make a statement regarding Gordy

Don't drag Gordy into anything regarding what you think you know about about scheduling or cancelling and if Kevin wants to go with Gordy and race that's his business.

Oh by the way during the SN on 2 Friday night's when Gordy ran Kevin was with him and myself and our staff ran Tri City.

Don't bring my family into anything.

This is Tammy

I apologize. I didn't mean to make it appear that the USAC race was canceled or put in jeopardy because of gordys racing schedule. My thought process was, that since it was you and Kevin could accompany him to fairbury. Once again I apologize for any confusion I caused.

This was USAC's race, we are very disappointed that they chose to cancel it.

If there are any questions regarding why, please contact them. 317-247-5151

Thanks, Kevin

Last edited:
I know a ton of travelling USAC fans that I met during Sprint Week are going to be highly disappointed in this. Many people had never been to Tri-City before and were looking forward to it.

Back