Tri city speedway!!!

racing fan1

The street stock class is full of illegal cars. When are you gonna step up and check these cars with a fine point comb? I dont want to hear you just checked em a few weeks ago. You need to focus on the grey area and stop these guys now!! You are gonna lose cars now and in the long run till you step up and stop all the cheating... Have a good day!!!!

Thats going on at every track not just TCS always has always will. If you want to race you just need to know that up front so your not to upset when you see it going on. I sold one of my Street Stocks and almost giving my other one away compared to what is put into it to step away from this class for awhile. Street Stocks are still one of the best classes out there and tracks and tech are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they need the car counts illegal or not. TCS has done some of the most tech I've seen all seaon just look at some of the past post on illegal cars. Good luck, Brian

That grey area you mentioned, I think it is time for you to pay a visit there. No matter what class you are talking about, there will always be people pushing those grey area limits....and still there are those who just flat out cheat.

There aint nobody cheating at Tri City speedway!!! This is a state of the art facility and everything is done by the book...Kevin needs to tech em tonight and show everybody im right!!!!

Friday, August 19th

Fan Appreciation Night
1/2 Price - $6 General Admission

Kids Nickel Race & Kids Bike Race

"Regular Gates Times" starting tonight

Pit Gates open at 4:30
Pill Draw closes 6:15
Drivers meeting 6:00
Hot laps following Drivers Meeting
Racing at 7:00

Front Gate Opens at 5:00
General Admission $6
Kids 12 & Under FREE

Sounds like Dirtboy's on top of this. Guess he runs tech on each car before they enter the pit area. Kevin should put him on the payroll.

There aint nobody cheating at Tri City speedway!!! This is a state of the art facility and everything is done by the book...Kevin needs to tech em tonight and show everybody im right!!!!

Thats going on at every track not just TCS always has always will. If you want to race you just need to know that up front so your not to upset when you see it going on. I sold one of my Street Stocks and almost giving my other one away compared to what is put into it to step away from this class for awhile. Street Stocks are still one of the best classes out there and tracks and tech are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they need the car counts illegal or not. TCS has done some of the most tech I've seen all seaon just look at some of the past post on illegal cars. Good luck, Brian

Why should anyone have to accept that??? There are rules in place for a reason and they should be enforced! I don't know how anyone thinks that winning a race while illegal is right? Oh wow you won, because you had some illegal part or piece that they didn't happen to find that night. I guess some people have more morals or conscience to do the right thing than others.

Why should anyone have to accept that??? There are rules in place for a reason and they should be enforced! I don't know how anyone thinks that winning a race while illegal is right? Oh wow you won, because you had some illegal part or piece that they didn't happen to find that night. I guess some people have more morals or conscience to do the right thing than others.

If you haven't noticed, car counts are getting kind of low as it is. The economy still stinks and there aren't as many people with the discretionary income to spend on a racing program as there would be in a strong economy. Losing bunch of cars could cause a track to close.

What I don't want is this.

"Well, they got rid of all the cheaters, but now the track went out of business"

yellow, talk to the guys from back in the moonshine days they started it LOL...:D Making a post about illegal cars will not stop it.

Thats funny dirtboy. I have seen with my own two eyes some of the motors in them cars and they are far from legal.

Most nights it's $150 to win, pulling a head is probably $100 or so, much less pulling an oil pan, (yes I know you're supposed to have a plug in the pan, but you can still only see so much).... Do too much of that and let's see where car counts go then....... As for grey areas, getting the most out a legal part,reading between the lines of a rule book, good luck, we're racers. 'nuff said? Blatent cheating however,I don't agree with. It's the trophy and the picture, not the money most of these guys are after. Greg

The top five cars in points are all cheating.They dont run anywhere alse but Tri city. So thats why i made the post the way i did.

Then some of em say oh we aint cheating,but they no dam well they are. Tech em and tech em good and you will see im right. have a good day!!!!

Thats funny dirtboy. I have seen with my own two eyes some of the motors in them cars and they are far from legal.
LOL Tommy you liked that little inside joke? You know where i set and can say your right... Them cars when they hit the end of the straightway you can hear the motor stop just like that and can tell some are way over what the rules say. Clutches,heads rearends mono balls and all the other good ****. Tech em and we will see who the cheaters are and wont have to second guess with all the crying going on i hear from em..

Dam that means i better get my 406 out of my car so the 36 14 and who ever else in front of me will walk even further away from me. thanks buddy love.

I think we have a new tech man here. He can tell that Hoffman is illegal without even testing his tires and can detect illegal motors just by looking at them. I think UMP should hire this expert.

In the future tech would be performed based on rumors from other racers and fans. If it is rumored that you are cheating then you will be suspended under the new "Smallwood Clause". LMFAO!

AK

Back