TRI-CITY Speedway

Groves82

Thank you for a AMAZING show. It was my first night ever at this track and was amazed. Super fast clean racing. Kevin and crew have possibly the best track going in the area.

All tracks around here are good,but Mom Nature never cooperates...7 racetracks within a 100 mile radius of STL,Mo...Correct? include Flora and New Florence.......:)

Great racing,great food,cold beer and come next week and it will be the same... Best track around period !!!

It was worth battling the cold especially that north wind to see a great night of racing. The track sure looked
slick, but watering it down between events eemed to work well & races went on without delay, a job well done by the Tri-City crew. I have only 2 questions. First what was up with Babb? A spinout & he looked really ordinary, which we all know he isn't. He better get it together before next fri or the Lucas guys will lap him a couple times. What was up with Harrison? Long, who we all know is a great driver, but if there hadn't been cautions, Long might have beat him by 1/2 a track or more & even Big block took care of him?

It was worth battling the cold especially that north wind to see a great night of racing. The track sure looked
slick, but watering it down between events eemed to work well & races went on without delay, a job well done by the Tri-City crew. I have only 2 questions. First what was up with Babb? A spinout & he looked really ordinary, which we all know he isn't. He better get it together before next fri or the Lucas guys will lap him a couple times. What was up with Harrison? Long, who we all know is a great driver, but if there hadn't been cautions, Long might have beat him by 1/2 a track or more & even Big block took care of him?

Babb came to TC for the sole purpose of testing for the Lucas race next week. He tried some new shock stuff in the feature and it just didnt work. In addition, he hit the uke tire early in the feature and bent a spindle.

I expect you will see the old Babbster back for next weeks race.

AK

Babb came to TC for the sole purpose of testing for the Lucas race next week. He tried some new shock stuff in the feature and it just didnt work. In addition, he hit the uke tire early in the feature and bent a spindle.

I expect you will see the old Babbster back for next weeks race.

AK
He also spent all the time normally used to fine tune the car between races replacing the entire rearend assembly.

Glad to see to people talking on my post that know a lot about what they are saying. I personally didntbsee Shannon hit the tire but was told by a fellow racer he did. Shannon was fast even forbthe problems he had and they all put on one hell of a show. And as far as what I seen with Mike Harrison was he just didn't have the traction required. When a track is slick like that sometimes the smaller car stands a better chance imo. Still saying Kevin did a wonderful job though because the track looked amazing even durning the features where slick track conditions are expected.

Thanks for the insider info us regular fans didn't know. Usually Babb is woth the price of admission
just to run hot labs or time trials, love the way he attacks the track. Also no disrepecting Big Block
you don't get to be track champ at 2 tracks last year without being a great driver. Also a quick
note to Kreke13. Great start to the season, first beating the 6K at BC the other week & running a
strong 2nd this week, he looks to be on top of his game.

Back