Tri City Sportsman

DEIFAN8

THE GAME
I Thought As Of This Past Weekend You Had To Have A Clear Rear Spoiler!!!! I Guess Certain People Are Special And Don't Have To Follow Rules. We Need To Find Out What Rules We Are Going By And Stick To Them. Don't Go To Someones Pit And Tell Them They Have 2 Weeks To Get It Done And Let The Better Guys Not Follow The Rules. Examples 57x And Wild 1. Wild 1 Should Have Never Been On The Track If You Cant Follow Rules And I Do Believe He Finished Well Enough To Be Tech Which Means He Should Have Been Dqed. For Anyone Who Is In Charge Please Explain The Rules So We Know What Is Going On. Thanks!!!

Last week was the firs time at the track for 57x. And yes Marty needs to change his spoiler but I dont think a clear one is going to slow him down much.

tc521

Im Not Saying It Will Slow Him Down, But If They Make It A Rule Everyone Needs To Follow Them. Am I Right Or Not???? Another Words Don't Put It As A Rule For The Underdogs Make It A Rule For Everybody.

Just will let you see him wave to you when he goes by!! Lol..that dude is fast...fast..fast. :eek:

You make it sound like Hadley is playing favorites or there is a seperate set of rules for the "Underdogs" as you say. That is just not the case. I was in tech and Hadley made it very clear to Marty that he was not happy about him still having that sheetmetal spoiler on the car. But its not a rule thats worthy of a D.Q. He could make him take it off before he hits the track but to D.Q. him after the feature wouldnt be right.

Also, I would be more than happy to help anyone that is having trouble getting their car set up for Tri-City. If you see me in the pits just ask me.

Terry Chester

I can only take you so far with the chevy powerplant, in order to get up to full speed you will have to make the engine change! He! He!

the spoiler rule makes a lot of sense,$2 worth of aluminum verses $20 worth of lexan,why with the extra $18 a racer could buy 3 gallons of racing gas,,,,

i am new here. but if the rule calls for a clear spoiler and you have a sheetmetal one then you are illegal. therefore you need to take it off or go home. all other forms of motorsports have rules and no exceptions.

sorry about the spoiler guys they did tell me to change it but we had motor problems and had to redo it still having problems and just forgot about it i would have took it off if they would have ask it is a dumb rule i still see alot of cars getting ran over when they dont see the yellow then put the blame on sombody else we will have it changed for next week

Back