Tri-City to host $5000 to WIN Modified Special

Revin

Tri-City Speedway will host the 1st Annual "MODIFIED MANIA" $5000 to WIN
Modified Special on Saturday Night September 24th.
More information on this show will be released in the near future!

Thank You,
Kevin Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway

I'd like to see more money for the SPORTSMAN drivers as well. With all these Late Model and Modified "big" money shows, I like it when tracks throw in a big money Sportsman show as well (like the Sportsman Fall Nationals at Pevely). For those who don't think there is a lot of money that goes into a Sportsman car, I'm here to tell you differently. I guess you just gotta love racing to get into it in the first place. Most drivers don't get in it to make a living; they do it because they love the true excitement of racing!!!!

Sportsman Race

We are currently working on a special for the Sportsman class. Just stay
tuned and watch for further details in the near future!!

Thank You,
Kevin Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway

Mr Gundaker,

I assume you know how many 600 mini sprints show up at Tri-City for the events with the WoO sprints and the midgets. Many many guys like running your 1/4 mile. A good paying purse for them would likely bring 75 cars. Especially if it was held on a Saturday when Belleville is running midgets and 600s on Sunday. Just something else to think about.

Thanks.

Lets hope NOT,we are all setup for 1/4 & 3/8 mile race tracks and racing is more competitive on short tracks. Sorry, but thats my opinion. :D

FaithfulFan said:
I'd like to see more money for the SPORTSMAN drivers as well. With all these Late Model and Modified "big" money shows, I like it when tracks throw in a big money Sportsman show as well (like the Sportsman Fall Nationals at Pevely). For those who don't think there is a lot of money that goes into a Sportsman car, I'm here to tell you differently. I guess you just gotta love racing to get into it in the first place. Most drivers don't get in it to make a living; they do it because they love the true excitement of racing!!!!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I guess you havn't noticed all these big money sportsman shows the last couple of years. How many local mod shows over $1000? Besides this one in september.

:) thinkin i may go to tri city more in the future
this completes the st louis dirt track scene
a real racer promoting a sunday night track
this is beautiful
and a big money show for the mods!
what could be better
way to go kevin
gonna miss seeing ya race though
maybe you could still run a few races at other tracks?

Back