Tri-City

5 bucks

Yes, This is my first post but it is time to vent. I've had it with Tri-City. Charging an extra 5 dollars for a pit pass or 2 dollars extra for general admission on 7/3/09 was the begining of the end for me. I already paid extra on the Fed-X night for the extra races. Not my fault the rain came and postponed the 2 extra features till a latter date. I already paid extra then they charged me again. The final straw is ariving for the races on Friday night and not leaving until 1:00 AM Saturday morning.Gundakers don"t care about the fans just $$$ in adnission,food,soda,beer. Had it never comming back off to Bellville.
Jimmy, do not delete this post. Lets see how many people agree with me. You know me, I'll introduce myself to you on Saturday at Pevely.

belleville charges 12 on a regular night,car count is getting worse every week.track ****ed friday as well as a certain official.

Yes, This is my first post but it is time to vent. I've had it with Tri-City. Charging an extra 5 dollars for a pit pass or 2 dollars extra for general admission on 7/3/09 was the begining of the end for me. I already paid extra on the Fed-X night for the extra races. Not my fault the rain came and postponed the 2 extra features till a latter date. I already paid extra then they charged me again. The final straw is ariving for the races on Friday night and not leaving until 1:00 AM Saturday morning.Gundakers don"t care about the fans just $$$ in adnission,food,soda,beer. Had it never comming back off to Bellville.
Jimmy, do not delete this post. Lets see how many people agree with me. You know me, I'll introduce myself to you on Saturday at Pevely.
Are you a fan or a driver or crew member?

Dude the GUNDAKERS KNOW HOW TO RUN A TRACK.AND WE DONT NEED YOU ON HERE PUTTING THEM DOWN.THEY BUST THERE BUTTS TO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW EVERY WEEK.AND WHO CARES IF U LEAVE THE TRACK AT 1 AM...ITS CALLED RACING AND WELCOME TO IT.AND IF IT WASNT FOR KEVIN AND HIS STAFF TRI-CITY WOULD BE A DUMP.................

Are you a fan or a driver or crew member?

Does it make any difference? I'm a fan that buys 2 pit passes at the races. Also, to 20rocks, Tri-City was rubbered-uped on 7/3/09 train racing and bumpy wash board on 7/10/09. Bellville is getting more late models on Friday night than Tri-City. How come? Korte is the only driver missing because of the Summer Nats. The others stopped comming.

some people might be running out of money it usually happens towards the end of the year.didn`t know their late model count was only 18 friday also.they have been having quality modifieds showing up though.all I am saying is if you were sweating an extra 2 bucks for tri city last friday belleville charges 12 every week with a lot less cars.

Does it make any difference? I'm a fan that buys 2 pit passes at the races. Also, to 20rocks, Tri-City was rubbered-uped on 7/3/09 train racing and bumpy wash board on 7/10/09. Bellville is getting more late models on Friday night than Tri-City. How come? Korte is the only driver missing because of the Summer Nats. The others stopped comming.
Nah, I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference. I just wondered what axe you might have to grind here. Usually $7.00/$14.00 or so won't provoke a tirade like yours. It seems to be more personal. I'm sure it's not easy to coordinate everything an owner/promoter has to so I never sweat the small stuff....it makes life so much easier. Try it, you'll see.

Wow in post from another thread there was a comment on "What was everyone going to cry about now that the flag pole is fixed @ I55" Glad to see ya found something.
Thats cool 5 bucks crying over 5 bucks :D
sit in the stands and save 3 bucks or stay @ home and save all your bucks
What was your name before you changed it to 5 bucks? that post is almost a carbon copy of a post from the past :D

Wow in post from another thread there was a comment on "What was everyone going to cry about now that the flag pole is fixed @ I55" Glad to see ya found something.
Thats cool 5 bucks crying over 5 bucks :D
sit in the stands and save 3 bucks or stay @ home and save all your bucks
What was your name before you changed it to 5 bucks? that post is almost a carbon copy of a post from the past :D
Amen. A first time poster? Right. We've had a lot of "first time posters" lately. And what a strange coincidence.......they always seem to be negative as hell. Can we get a positive first time poster please?

car count was down this week at tcs but last week had a record 160 something. you win some and loose some the way i see it.

i didnt get charged extra for friday night. my pit pass was 25.00 dollars like a normal night. there a a couple of latemodel drivers missing not just one. also bellville is a priced place to go they want three bucks for a bottle of water and five dollars a beer. which im not *****ing about the money the way times r now in the world. im a tri city fan and i come know matter what it cost kevin and tammy put on a good show. they also bring some of the big drivers around here unlike bellville they dont do what they do. so dont down grade tri city and if u can complain about the time when u left it a free world buddy u can leave at any time nobody telling u two stay there

I go to both tracks have a great time at both, b ut you saying tri city rubberd up on week and wash board the next what both have in common RAIN the first week had 37 races but hey you should be glad tosee a race this weekend I didn't things happen maybe this weekend will be better

I will give the benefit of the doubt here but in no way are you anywhere close to the truth when you say "Gundakers don't care about the fans." There are several ocassions when me and my road trip buds will make the three hour drive up and back on the same night just to see races at TCS and everytime we do, we are treated extremely well, like kings really. You are right, they do care about selling concession items, name a promoter that does not. Have you any clue what it takes to run a race track? I highly doubt it. Instead of looking at it like your schedule was ruined due to being at a track late, why not look at the other side and realize at least this place is open for fans and willing to stick it out on a tuff night or to try and make up races for the fans and drivers and not just completely cancel everything. Be thankful for tracks/promoters still doing their thing and giving you and everyone else a place to enjoy racing. Would you like the tracks to end up like MCS, Adrian, Brownstown, etc?

we had wondered also why on 7/3 it was extra money for a makeup feature that we had already paid the purse for? i understand raising price of admission when its extra money to win but we did already pay at the fed-ex didn't we?

On 7/3, not only were the makeup modified and crate features paying $750 to win, the features for both divisions normal night's racing was also $750 to win again.

So what does that lame reasoning say.

Do you have to first check and see what they plan to pay a couple of classes so as to get an idea of what the admission price is going to be each night. Or is it just whatever they feel like charging each night.

Usually most tracks increase the admission price when they increase the purse. The admission price was on Tri-City's website the entire week prior to the event.

All of this complaining over $2 more admission. There were 165 cars there that night. I think it was $2 well spent.

Gouging the customer

Tri City is fueled by greed, 165 what you call cars. Lots of junk classes….just to collect the extra dollars at the pit gate!!! I agree with 5 bucks…just gouging the customers at both ends.

Tri City is fueled by greed, 165 what you call cars. Lots of junk classes….just to collect the extra dollars at the pit gate!!! I agree with 5 bucks…just gouging the customers at both ends.[/QUO

junk classes? sure is alot of money involved in those JUNK classes as you call them? and what Awesome spectacular class do you race? tri city is allways worth every penny never miss any show there

Back