Tri-city

outlaw8

Congratulation to Chris Holder for sweeping lites,medium,and heavys. :) I know you and your crew worked hard making changes in the heat of the day. WELL DONE.:) :) :)

The track was good, much better than the first race. And for a hot, sunny day....there was very little dust.

Great job Chris Holder for winning all three classes. The track was pretty smooth and every 2 races they put water down to keep the little bit of dust down.

Track was alot better than the first race. Kevin did a great job with the track for us racers. It was hot and Kevin was watering after every few races. This is a great opportunity for us karter. Where is there a series that guarantees a payout without a kart count. Thanks Kevin for giving us a series at your track. Looking forward to the July 1 race.

This was the first race we ran at tri-city and finished 2nd in the rookie class my son thought the track was pretty smooth and very fast. THANK YOU KEVIN,TAMMY AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AND STAFF FOR PUTTING ON THE RACE FOR US. To the rest of the karting community tell everyone you know about the next race and lets pack this place with karts and spectators to watch some great racing. Steve Smith

What was the kart count in the stock classes? i know someone can tell me dont be shy! couldn't make it out of town.:confused:

What was the kart count? R they still going to race on Jult 1st.
I heard there were only 6 karts in lite, medium and heavy! could someone comfirm this?

Kart count was about total of 37. I think the count you received is correct. Considering it is a quarenteed purse you would think it would be better. Yes there is a race on July 1. And they are putting in the kart track in August so it will be ready for the September and October races.

So, Kevin is building a kart track for this fall? Is this another rumor or are they actually building it? I know he said this at last year's fall race as well. Just curious.

Track

Kevin announced last October, that he had plans of putting in a kart track. I guess due to other things going on, he was not able to do it as soon as he wanted.
Congrats to those who have supported him, and his efforts. For those of you who have just sat by and wondered, get out there and race July 1st. On that same day, Junkyard will be racing with a guaranteed $200 to the winner in each class. So if you dont think you can afford it, you can't afford not to try. Just my 2 pennies:D

Back