Tri-y crossover headers for sale & other parts

Rg59

I have a really good set of Howe Iron Lung Headers. Basically they are Tri-y Crossover headers. Check them out on Howe's website. These go for over $550 on ebay right now. They have one season on them and there are in great condition. no dents or dings These won't fit on my new car, so someone is getting a deal. I'll take $275 for them. Sorry no pics at the moment. Located in Arnold. Call me at 573-576-2613 if interested. thanks Ryan
Also for sale

Howe quicksteer, like new $60
15" steering wheel $15

what is the port patteren?standard chevy,does the left side go around the back of the distributor and head twords the lower right door skin,,len 618 654 5122

thy look different tan the ones i have,all 4 of the tubes go into one collecter,,can you get me a picture?

yeah these are way different from the conventional crossover header. They are the Tri-Y edition of the cross over header. 4 tubes go into 2 tubes and then 2 tubes into 1. the tri-y are suppose to have a 25 hp gain and 15lbs. of torque. these would have to be used together. they are made for a 2 barrel motor with stock heads. A lot of modifieds have the tri-y headers and i am sure the lates do too. i paid over $600 for these. i can get you a cell phone pic tonight if you like.

ya,i am puttin them on my sportsman,,would $150 cash buy them??,i try not to spend much $$ on race stuff,guess thats Y i run near the back LOL....

yeah i will be at i-55 saturday. just give me a call or come by the pits. i'll throw them in the trailer tonight.

ok,deal,headers n intake 200 bux...will b there unless it rains,,need to figure a gear 2 run,,6.08 6.20???stout 358 on alky???

Back