tricity thanks for great night

mvalentine

What a great night of racing even though it has hot & cut into my beauty rest, at least we had a race to go to that was run very efficiently. We got to see fabulous races with a lot of bel-clair cars there. We got to see some tremendous crashes, a little WWF-even a fan can see big block & rusty really don't like each other & a great bulldogging headlock that would have made cowboy bob ellis proud, upps showing my age again. a great king of the hill race efficiently run although the outcome even the fans knew. king kong proving how good a racer he is & what a nice guy he is, by looking like he really enjoyed junior fan club. Having him, smith & kloos racing the same track. Welcome back Michael. Having Long win the mods, after weber broke but missing the show stopper. The only downer where the 6k breaking in the feature & having to endure the endless smoozing of Jimmy D's birthday. Really happy #44 Jimmy. So as one of the winners said thanks to the Gundakers for a great night of racing & having the track open & for my 2 cents there is no prettier owner/official than Tammy G. If only they could find where Bel-Clair gets their brats from. besides the hot nights bring out the girls with the short shorts & small tops, not a bad bonus for putting up with the heat.

Very well said lol. Yes it was a heck of a night again at TCS.It was nice to see all the belle clair cars and fans come out for a good night of racing!! Hope they continue to come out and have fun.Thanks Kevin and Tammy for such a good place to go on Friday nights....

Back