Trista at ORP.........set fast time......crashed taking lead in main

bopper

bopper
Thanks again NPT that 604 was fast!!!! Trista got a little impatient or I think we would have had our first win. Check out www.racinboys.com for some footage of the race and Trista's radio interview of the race. Trista set fast time by .008 seconds. top 5 were all within 1 tenth. They inverted the top 5 and by lap 35 Trista was making a bid for the lead when the 69 went into the corner too hot and Trista got under him, coming off the corner Trista overdrove and got into the 69. It was a bummer not finishing but it does prove we can run with these guys. We had fun and will put the truck back together for the Nashville race. Thanks to Travis Randy and TJ for coming to the race it really helped and let me concentrate on getting the truck fast! Bopper

Really wanted to stop by and say hi but they had us pitting outside in turn 3 and run us off so the asa people could get out. The truck looked good. Reed got 4th and quif. 3rd were back there the next 4 weeks straight.

I didn't realize Reed was there or I would have came and visited. That ORP track is pretty cool and challenging! Hope to get back there some time.

Back