Trista more competitive at Nashville last weekend

bopper

bopper
Although we didn't finish we were a lot more competitive and Trista sure learned a lot at the .6 mile high bank at Nashville. Thanks to JR Chassis of Mt Juliet Tn Trista's car was a lot faster this week. I believe we can run with all but the top 3 now. We lost the clutch on lap 28 as Trista was making a pass to get in the top ten. It was a lot more fun this week and we are going back for more this sat the 20th. Thanks to Brandon Hogenson for coming down and helping us. Where you at Brandon, still wore out from the trip? We're going again if ya aint doing nothing. Thanks again for your help, Bopper and Trista, Trista Stevenson Racing

hey im right here!!!! LOL I have been sick all week, even missed work on wednesday. Did you mention that Sterling Marlin was in her class and qualified 13th and she qualified 14th even passed him on one start,,,, I was really impressed!!! Great job Trista and crew... Also, big thanks to JR and Mitchel for the R&R on Sunday..Two of the nicest people i have meet....Good luck this weekend.

Back