Trista's sportsman for sale

bopper

bopper
The 45t of Trista Stevenson is for sale. Selling turn key as it came off the track at Tri-city the last nite. Has 6.83 gear, Jim Evans carb, eagle 383 with J&E pistons 6 nites fresh, aluminum 4 speed with 2 forward gears and litened, ceramic coated 2 into 1 headers, winston cup 8to1 steering box ($1200), cnc ported 220 protopline heads, stud girdles, vic jr, etc. much more. Many spare parts, enuff tires to run a full season, spare rear axles, spare front end parts, spare aluminum radiator, spare transmission. All setup sheets go with it. $6800 or best offer, can get price lower by taking off some trick parts. Will probably race at highland if it does not sell. call Bopper at 618-558-8961

I will knock off another $200 if I keep the ceramic headers, I got a set and 1/2 of dynatech that you could have with the car.

Will knock another $300 off if I keep the lightened 4 speed. That brings the car turn key to $5800! The motor pan to carb cannot be built for that.

Will sell my Jim Evans back up 2bbl, exact one that is on the car now for $475 nice piece, puts out more HP than any I have had on a dyno.

The chasis was orginally built by Forward Racing in Mt. Vernon for Rick Salter. It is built right and its fast!!!!!!!!! I think it was built in 2000. Bopper i think Trista should run it at Highland for the Championship next year!! She would have a really good chance!

Nic

Nic knows more about its origins than I do. I bought it off of Bubb Mitchell and he bought it off Rick Salter. Rick won a ton of races with it. Bopper

I will start selling my spare parts, 6.50 gear with full spool 2 races $300, 6.66 gear 4 races $300, 3 speed tranny's $75, Jim Evans 2bbl $400, steel bellhousing with bottom cut out, $50, used shocks $10 each, used beadlocks 5x4 3/4 $60, 5x4 3/4 wheels $25 much more

Back