truck and trailor for sale

nightrider

91 S-10 Race Ready Ministock 3000 Invested In Eng This Year Alone. Tons Of Extras Goes With It. (tires, Wheels, Front Nose Piece, New Never Been Put On Ect Ect....) 2200 For Truck Or 3000 For Truck And 18' 2' Dove Trailor. Bought New In 04.
Attached Thumbnails

truck

91 S-10 Race Ready Ministock 3000 Invested In Eng This Year Alone. Tons Of Extras Goes With It. (tires, Wheels, Front Nose Piece, New Never Been Put On Ect Ect....) 2200 For Truck Or 3000 For Truck And 18' 2' Dove Trailor. Bought New In 04.
Attached Thumbnails
Raced with this truck it is worth every penny he is asking for it!

the trailor is 3yrs old kept in good shape. it is 18' w/ 2' dove. original owner. just put two brand new tires on last fri.

trailor is sold. truck is sold. engine out of ministock still for sale. also have all the extra parts for sale cheep.

dont worry the truck just switched creators, its in great hands. maybe i can so the big brother how to drive it now. gonna slap a new color of paint on with my touch of creativity, fix some broken things and win some races, thats the plan!

it will also be in action in 2008, as long as he can either fix the motor that i muffed up or find a new one. should be a good season i hope as long as the rubber stays on ther track and the top stays in the air.

Back