Trucks Gone Wild @ Brick's 4X4 Farm

kRaZiE

K.D.C.S.
Saturday and Sunday, June 21& 22

TRUCKS GONE WILD will be there filming. Matt Steele from the SPEED CHANNEL (Truck U) is the official TGW commentator will be there as well.

Open to all vehicles (4X4's, atv's, etc.)

***$3,000 MUD TRUCK CHALLENGE ***

Take on the 300 ft. slew, get out on your own, and take the cash!!!

Free camping with paid admission (wristband)

Friday Wristbands: $25/person includes admission and camping friday night and saturday night

Saturday Wristbands: $20/person includes admission and camping saturday night

Sunday Only admission is $15/person.

Bricks 4X4 Farm is 400 acres of OFF-ROAD Variety, with Miles and Miles of Trails from easy to ExTrEmE!! ATV Drag Strip, MX Track, Do-NuT Field, Mud Field, 4 fields for Camping, and more!!

Beaver Dam Creek runs right through the middle of the Farm, and the Little Black River runs along the southern end.

For more information, check out http://www.bricks4x4farm.com

kRaZiE:

It should be interesting to see if $3K will get any thing really cool or not. I think people do this for bragging rights not prize money. Although I'm sure the money doesn't hurt... :)

Do you know if this thing at Brick's can be enjoyed by specators who don't have a big mud truck? I'd love to watch what shows up for the $3,000 prize, but I don't want to ruin my daily driver to do it.

Thanks!
Bill

Absolutely!

We're taking 4 trucks and 6 or 7 atv's, but there are also about 6 people going down with us just as spectators. It is definately a show worth going to. You should come down and check it out... you won't be dissappointed. :D Mike

Hi Mike:

I missed it afterall. :(

Any post-event news, pictures or videos to make us all jealous? :mad:

What is the Trucks Gone Wild release schedule? I am curious to see what they got from Buchanan's. It was perfect for mud truck operators. Due to the wet weather we couldn't see much in a stock 4x4 and walking around wasn't much of an option either. Hopefully September will be a little drier... for the spectators only :D.

-Bill

Actually, I missed it, but my wife and some folks in our group were telling me about it and said it was hilarious:eek:

fat guy

I had my 13 year old son with me, we were directly across from him. I told him he would be scarded for life and would carry this memory through his college years. He said "that just ain't right". But we laughed or A_____ off. Good pic's had a great time at the farm.

Back