Trucks last night.

Did anyone watch? Larson drove like he was in a go cart with padded walls and didn't care what happened. Unbelieveable how much damage that truck took before it broke. Congrats to Bubba, I thought it was a fun race to watch. Oh and gotta give props to Schrader for a great run last night too.

I enjoyed it, i think dillon would have had a shot at them if he wouldnt have had the pit road issues... i would like to see them on more dirt tracks!!!!

[BCOLOR=#f9f9f9]I think the dirt races take alot of the equipment difference and turns it into a drivers race. Who can peddle the truck around the track, not just hold it wide open like a slot car for 250 miles.[/BCOLOR]

I enjoyed it, i think dillon would have had a shot at them if he wouldnt have had the pit road issues... i would like to see them on more dirt tracks!!!!
I agree it was good race but I belive Dillon would have had a better shot if he would have lifted Instead of taking out the truck in front of him ( cant remember who it was). Then leave it to Nascar to screw up and give wrong info. Other than that I thought it was a good race.

Back