Tulsa???

xrcr

xrcr
As we prepare for our annual pilgrimage to the Tulsa Expo Center er I mean the Quick Trip something or other, I take time to reflect on several items of interest. First off who all is going? If you're a first timer remember Joplin is the last place you'll see 5% beer so act accordingly. Another thing is stripper bucks don't work at the Village Inn resturant. Oh yeah and there's the racing thing. Seriously, things have definitely changed since the likes of Vogler, Sammy, Hydenrich(sp) among others tore it up. Some things are better, some in my opinion are worse. I miss having the run of the place when you bought a 3 day pit pass for 30.00 but understand why it's changed. I'm sure everyone who's been has great stories, here's to making some more this year. Stop By the Town Pump lounge and we'll do a Turkey and Honey before the show.
JIM MITCHELL
aka xrcr

just remember this he still has one ride open and less then one week to fill the ride so theres still a probable chance he might run it
14 TBA TBA Tony Stewart / Spike / Chevy by Kistler

Found this Statement from Tony at the Rumble in Fort Wayne Dec.26,2008.

Stewart, now owner of his NASCAR Sprint Cup team, confirmed that this was his only indoor racing appearance of the winter. He said he will attend the Chili Bowl Nationals next month in Tulsa, Okla., but won’t race due to other commitments.

Commitments like not being beat up afterwards. Wasn't it last year that every time he got in the car he got upside down?

Thinking that was a couple yrs ago,that was the same year we saw a bird slide off the hotel roof. The track wasn't the only thing that slicked off that year.

Bring your cold weather gear Its looking nice for Tues an Wed but burrrrrrrrrrrr cold the outher 3 Days Highs in the 20's lows in the teens, Be safe an have a Great time.

Back