Tunica races on ESPN2

crow

Member at Large
Features 1-6 will show on espn2 dec7 at 3:30 pm
Features 7-12 will show on espn2 dec15 at 4:30 am

It'll be fun to see the 104 kart starting 2nd in that super heavy class though. The only Musgrave power to qualify that well too. GREAT JOB BEN!:D "That kart just wont pivot":rolleyes: Looks like others could of used the help like you did:cool: Good job Crowkart.com! I done patted myself on the back!:p Its all good!

I would also like to thank Musgrave Power plant.com(engine department) for the great motor! :)
I would also like to say thanks to the pit crew Mr. Althoff(crew chief) and CrowKart (car chief) and myself(tire *****/wheelman).:D
I would also like to thank Rodney Jackson(moral support/cheerleader). For all the confidence you have given me at Tunica this year.:p with a qualifing attempt of 2nd out of 65! Needless to say with that starting position I got the freight train!

Maybe if we stick together we can get us a win next year!

Just think how good you would of done if you spent all that big money on fresh rubber?:p :rolleyes: Guess we'll know for next year:D .com

He hasnt gone that deep in a long while!:eek: A man with a glass house shouldnt cast the first stone!:rolleyes: Huh? What do ya think? A "good job Ben" would of been good!:D Just messing with ya dude.

We've all told Ben he did one heck of job. I just hope your my crew chief next year. What's your pay for Tulsa? :p Try not to take it to heart. Plexi-glass house (get it right.:D )

(Every man who praises himself brushes the luster from his best efforts. That's really all that needed to be said.)

Well beings you asked; It all depends on what you got and how you want to finish.:p Some of Ben's on the side strange and dinner got himself a 2nd for Tunica. (dont know what ol' crow got) You have anything like that in the works?:confused: I also offer "trainning of driver" the night before the event, beings its the 1st time I will offer that at a discounted rate!!:cool: Hit me up!:D

You'll get it deeper than you've ever had it. I promise. :cool: Dinners not a problem either, but I want the good info. We don't know nothing around here, so you got to get us to the front brother. As far as driver training, "One must prove himself as a driver before they can give training to others." I'll take driver training from Ben. :D

:cool: Hip deep driver training is what I was talking about!:cool: Have you soon forgotten; Young Grasshopper Ben has been under my watchfull eye as a tranquil more patient driver since his earlier Bedrock days!:rolleyes: We still are working on the Andy Hicks rubs, but I have seen great improvement these last few races:confused: :eek: Along with the introduction of chassis dynamics to his solid tire program, I do believe that another string of victories is in his near future.:) For you my friend I'll be willing to help out the best way I can as long you heed the advice given? (hint: tires at Tunica):mad: We can work out payments later........:cool: :p :D By the way my name is up there on the board of winners (champs) along with the great Mike Pryor, Kevin Menos, and Ben to name a few!!!!:cool:

I'll give you the tires at Tunica, we should have bolted on Ben's tires for the second qualifying round,:rolleyes: but your driver training is down the road. Beating Ben might be the first step in your own driver training class. If you taught him, you should be able to whip him. :D

Andy Hicks rubs, I like that.:D :D :D

You better put the great Kevin Menos and Ben Tobin!!!

Alright! for the record kids if you are going to put me in the category as the names you just mentioned I quit!:mad:
I want everyone that reads this to know I am not patting myself on the back! I will give Mr. Althoff props on great help at the track and alot of final calls! but to be honest I get beat all the time:eek: !
Thats why I you should't brag! "It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye put out then its Hillarious":)

All we are trying to do is have a little fun on here:confused: All those that take these findings to heart need consoling and some of granny's warm milk to ease the tention:p Chill out; PLEASE!:rolleyes: It'sallgood.com

Back