Turn key stock car

sammons22

TURN KEY STOCK CAR!!!! it has a 406 in it never fired up since refreshed speedpro .30 over domer pistons 5.7 rods prc cam double hump heads.floater rearend with a 31 spline 633 gear. a bushore powerglide. it comes with all my extra parts all im asking is $5.500.00 o.b.o

100_0186.jpg

100_0187.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0189.jpg

100_0190.jpg

these are the pics of my car they are not the best it is in the garage i will get better ones on here asap......

This car has been since painted black and is for sale again. The motor has been gone thru and turned upside down to get everything right. He just sunk around $4000 into the motor alone. He has tons of spare parts, roughly 30 minutes on the motor, he will take $4500 turn key and $5000 for everything he has. I will try to get some new pics of it this weekend. Alot of time has gone into it since it was first listed.

?????????????????????

What kinda car is this? Street stock sportsman what? What does it have in the motor? What other kinda parts come with it? Is it race ready? Thanks Glassman

TURN KEY STOCK CAR!!!! it has a 406 in it never fired up since refreshed speedpro .30 over domer pistons 5.7 rods prc cam double hump heads.floater rearend with a 31 spline 633 gear. a bushore powerglide. it comes with all my extra parts all im asking is $5.500.00 o.b.o
How about some pics? What does it have for horsepower? What are the extra parts. Thanks Glassman

so has the motor been fired or not? ya said no at first. what kind of heads,valves.roller cam,intake.carb,pan,dis, what elsa ya got:confused:

it's a 406 pumping 13.6to1 compression it has double hump heads speedpro pistions x-rods it was built by J.E.RACE ENGINES.( JACK EVANS) it has got an I.M.C.A 350 CARB ON IT. IT'S got the weiland intake. it has been ran i would say 8 laps at the most.

all my extras include,shocks, 3 nose pieces(2-brand new),motor parts,heads,400 block(bored .40over) radiator,starter,and a bunch bunch more.

Could I get the number for Mr. Evans so I could talk to him? Where did you get the 13.6 to 1 Has the motor been dynoed? Was it internally balanced? Thanks Glassman

Back