Turn Key Street Stock for Sale

Turn Key Street Stock for Sale, 350, Automatic, GM Rearend with 4:56 Gears. Everything except seat. Scott 618-781-4204 $ 2,000.00

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 632
Pics

This is all I have for now. I could take some more this weekend if needed.

Attachments

• 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 370
not for sale any longer!

I decided to keep it and race it instead of taking all the low ball offers I have been getting. Thanks to you that have had some serious offers.

If you are interested in looking at the car and are serious I would sell it.

For everyone else I bought this car to play with at the track. A couple of weeks after I bought it I bought a classic car and thought I would rather mess with it so I put the race car up for sale. The bottom line is I do not have to sell the race car. I can keep it around here and if I feel like racing one week I can or I can leave it parked in my garage till I feel like racing. So if you are interested in the car I would sell it but I won't be considering any low ball offers and I am not interested in any trades.

Thanks
Scott
618-781-4204

No, I just finished making some repairs and repainted it red. If it does not sell before June 3 I plan on taking it to play day and if no takers by that time I will probably put my number on it and drive it myself occassionally. Thanks for your interest. My new cell number is 618-540-0093 thanks Scott

For Sale Again

For sale again! My Brother bought it and lost interest so it's up for sale again. 350 motor, 400 turbo tranny, New tires, 9" ford, 719 gearing in second gear, motor does need new cam and springs. over $4200 invested, would like to sell quick, no reasonable offer refused.

Scott Barrios
618-540-0093

Back