Turn On Channel 2 Right Now

Karam was having a fundraiser and it appears some racecars and MCS racers were there with signs protesting the lawsuit!!!!!!!!! Karam made a statement about noise, dirt & FUMES (LOL). And also said MCS put a road thought his land without permission (OUT RIGHT LIE). I’m going to see if I can get paper work from the county to show what a lie that is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad PR for a politician got to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another twist to this story This guy is what this law suit is about. He complains about every aspect of racing. Then he complains about the road and the parking. Mr. Gundaker made it very clear on the radio that he told mel they could use the land to park on but he makes it sound like they just stole it. This guy is what this is all about based on what he said on the news. A politician feeding us a line a crap sounds like to me.

Way to go guys!!!! It's sure is easy to see who our attack needs to be addressed to right now...

HEY KARAM!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN AND GOING DOWN HARD SON!!! KISS YOUR POLITICAL CAREER GOODBYE!!!!!!

What is this idiots full name, what office does he hold, in what county/district. The speaker of the house in Jeff. is on the advisory board for a foundation I am in.. I have no problems going to see him, or making phone calls. He and Matt Blunt are good friends..Let me know what I can do..

A Big Thank You!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING DRIVERS, IN

ALPHABETICAL ORDER, FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF THIER

BUSY SCHEDULES TO HELP DRIVE A MESSAGE OUT TO THE

PUBLIC!:)

:D DAN BIMSON - #12 B-MOD
:D ROB DENNY - #01 RAMS
:D TREY HARRIS - #50 RAMS (not the white 50)
:D BUTCH HARTMAN - #343 RAMS
:D STEVE LONG - #7L FASTRAK
:D BRYAN PARMENTER - #28 B-MOD

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Charles Karam and I’m running for Congress to promote A New Agenda for America…one that puts the needs of working people ahead of corporate greed
That sure sounds like what hes tryn to do here LOL​

Kind of strange Karam says that a hospital wants to locate out there. I think he's back peddeling and hopefully he'll come up with more stupid remarks in the days to come. Thanks to Steve Long and all the racers/fans who showed up to help Mel. It shows how much you guys really care.

dirtgoon said:
Kind of strange Karam says that a hospital wants to locate out there. I think he's back peddeling and hopefully he'll come up with more stupid remarks in the days to come. Thanks to Steve Long and all the racers/fans who showed up to help Mel. It shows how much you guys really care.

Actually, the hospital story isn't that odd of one; Kevin told me last week that was the basis for the original lawsuit, that a hospital was to be built on the property and was suing MCS to have a sound-proof wall built. This whole situation to me is bizarre. I've been told by a number of people at least five different reasons for the lawsuit. And BTW, still no word from Karam's people re: an interview on my show. I'm going to call again today.

Morning news

I waited for this????? That channel 2 news story was lame. I guess its better than nothing.....but it was all KARAM. Why wasn't Mel's side of the story shown? It was approx 15 seconds long. A bit disappointing, but kudos to the folks carrying signs in protest that I did mange to see in the 2 seconds of TV they got.

So the pit area and road is on Karams property? I find that a little hard to believe.

The guy looks slimy to me. haha

SignMaster said:
I waited for this????? That channel 2 news story was lame. I guess its better than nothing.....but it was all KARAM. Why wasn't Mel's side of the story shown? It was approx 15 seconds long. A bit disappointing, but kudos to the folks carrying signs in protest that I did mange to see in the 2 seconds of TV they got.

So the pit area and road is on Karams property? I find that a little hard to believe.

The guy looks slimy to me. haha

What I've been told re: the road is this: While the road is on Karam's property, it is a county road. Mel went to the county and asked if he could use it for the track and the county told him if he paid for the upkeep, he could use it; therefore, Karam shouldn't have any beef with it since it's a county issue. I could be wrong on that, but that's the info I've been given. BTW, just spoke with someone from Karam's camp: I've been told to call back at 11 a.m. and I would be able to schedule something with him at that time. Looks like he may be appearing on my show Saturday morning. Don't get your hopes up just yet, but it looks good...

Back