Two 2.5's and a tranny

dirtgoon

'89 S-10, 350 Smallblock
I have Two 2.5 Liter 4-cyl's and a 5-speed manual. All from S-10's. One motor has been sitting for Idon't know how long and the other motor and tranny are in my S-10. The engine runs good but has an internal coolant leak. The transmission is great though. Need to get rid of them, putting a V8 in there. I'll sell all three for $75 altogether. Transmission is the best part of the deal. These Pictures are very low quality as you can see.

need phone #

A friend of mine needs a head, but sure he will buy all that you have.
pm me a phone # & i'll have him call you.
Also your location. thanks :)

I just started disconnecting every thing to the motor, I'm getting ready to take it out this afternoon if my buddy brings his engine hoist by. The radiator out of this S-10 is also for sale. I need to get rid of this stuff.

The Transmission is out, It's a Borg-Warner 5 speed. Great shape. I would like to get $50 for it. I would also be willing to trade it for a good TH-350.

" I'll buy them. P.M. me your phone #."

I need to know where to pick them up at. P.M. me.
Marty Boyer #52 RAMS :D

LOL.... As soon as I saw this post I was going to call Marty...... Then when I scrolled down there he was.....

Marty, I bet Joe Ketcherside would buy the transmission. I think that's the one he's looking for.

Who ever want's them needs to bring a cherry picker because I still haven't been able to get a hold of one. One motor is in my basement, around back of the house and the other is in the truck. The transmission is in my basement also but it's so light that you can just carry it out. It sux not having a garage to work in :D

Motor's Out

Hey 36mmracer, The other motor is out of the truck and I have an Engine hoist at the house right now. Let me know if you're still interested.

Where are you located? I may be interested. Do you know what year the motors are? I have a whole flock of chevy ministocks, and may need the motors.

I am in Warrenton, MO. They are both out of 89 S-10's. I've still got the 5-speed transmission too. The Motor I just took out ran great but is really nasty inside. the other motor has been sitting and I am almost positive that it will need to be rebuilt. It's pretty nasty too but It doesent look like it had any water in it. It's not seized up either, turns pretty easily. The motors I'll sell for really cheap but I'd like to get $50 for the trans.

I don't know much about the other motor. It's exactly the same as the one that was in the truck though. Whoever took it out though cut all the wires and hoses, didn't take the time to disconnect them. When I got the truck though, I drove it all the way to Warrenton from St.Clair, Mo. It did great but of course when I checked the oil it was white and the coolant in the radiator smelled like burnt oil and gas :eek: $75 for all. The radiator is in great shape too if you want it make an offer. I don't have to work Fri. and I'll get home from school at noon since auto tech does'nt start till next week. If you want to come out and take a look at them :)

hey dirt ive got a th350 id be willing to sell when your closer to needing one . its been rebuilt cleaned up and painted black with b&M shiftkit installed and has a 2200 or 2400 converter with it. id let it go for 100$ ima be down in the st louis area in a few weeks.

That sounds excellent. I get paid next thurs.(26th). What's your phone #? Maybe we can meet up somewhere. :)

Back