TWO MOD ROLLERS DirtWorks and BMS

midmoman

DirtWorks is an 05 , Clean well maintained car , i have been racing it this season at callaway raceways, i'm pulling the engine(headers), bellhousing, transmission(clutch) driveshaft and rear gear.... it will come with axles,32 gallon fuel cell,bilstien shocks kirkey seat,harness, new BSB birdcages,all gauges and brake gauges,switches, linkages(carb, trans)motor mounts, your choice of lower control arms(stock or afco)straight set of wheels and good tires,new radiator and a couple (good spares) your choice of gear box,krc power steering msd box, this car has the early chevelle stub, all front end joints and linkages are straight $4200 would like to sell as complete as possible... BMS is an 06 68-72 Chevelle frame, i bought this car in 08 BENT, i had it fixed and was raced in 09 and twice this season , comes with stock lowers,shocks all gauges and brake gauges, 605 gear box, seat, harness,32 gallon fuel cell good radiator, good wheels and tires,has birdcages but is on a 2 link now,rear axles,msd box ,krc power steering, this car is also complete roller with all linkages, no motor,trans, shaft or gear, $3800 Call 573-252-4924 or 573 680-4365 both of these cars were tore completely down this winter blasted, painted, gone through everything. Thank you for looking Mike Monnig

Back