U.M.P. Modifieds get Back to Back Big Shows this Weekend!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
St. Charles, MO (April 8, 2003) The top U.M.P. Modified drivers from the Midwest get an opportunity to showcase their talent this weekend with back to back $1,000 to win U.M.P. Modified events.

On Friday night, at Fayette County Speedway in Brownstown, IL, drivers will get their first opportunity at the big prize. The action is fast and furious around this 1/4 mile oval and many top modified teams from Illinois, Missouri and Indiana are expected to be on hand.

On Saturday night, the action moves southwest to the high banked 1/3 mile dirt oval in Pevely, MO known as I-55 Raceway. The $1,000 to win show will draw some heavy hitters in the modified ranks. As an added attraction, the O'Reilly World of Outlaws will also be on hand with the U.M.P. Modifieds.

Fayette County Speedway is located on U.S. Highway 40 just one mile north of Interstate 70 at the Fayette County Fairgrounds in Brownstown, IL. Gates will open at 5pm, hotlaps at 7pm and qualifying begins at 7:30pm. For more information on Fayette County Speedway, call the track at (618) 427-3966 or visit www.fayettecospeedway.com.

I-55 Raceway is located 30 minutes south of the St. Louis Gateway Arch on Interstate 55 at exit 178. Gates will open at 4pm and racing starts at 7pm. For tickets or more information, call the track at (636) 479-3219 or visit www.i55raceway.com.

Back