UMP Late Model Points thru May 24

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
LMPoints052404_Page_1.jpg

LMPoints052404_Page_2.jpg

LMPoints052404_Page_3.jpg

LMPoints052404_Page_4.jpg

this is Dennis Vandermeersch's first year in a late model. shouldnt he be in the rookie of year battle?

I would like to know how UMP can take away points that were alredy awarded? Faust went down to Clarksville TN two weeks ago and they took away those points. Its not his fault that Dixon or Melvin didn't go there. That just goes to show what can happen when the right people complain!!!!!!!!

yes they do, the top 7 in rookie points are right next to the top ten in the challenge of champions points. can anyone tell me why vandermeersch is not on there? dennis should be third right now. but who knows. thanks

If he has a UMP Membership and is truly a rookie, he just needs to call the UMP Office and let them know he is a rookie.

I'm pretty sure you have to be at the event when it is cancelled in order to go back and race and get points for the makeup event. I'm sure UMP caught their mistake.

Mark was there the night it rained out. He stoped at MTV and decieded to keep going south. That was the weekend that only Bellville ran on sunday all weekend and mark ran 5th.

Mark should probably call the UMP Office and ensure things are straight. Looking at the state points, it appears all 802 of his points come from events in Illinois.

Dirtracin22, the last I knew the Top Rookie won a new rolling chassis? Does anyone out there know if this is still the case?

And, yes, folks, I noticed the top two rookies(Pratt and Bennett) run at MCS. :)

Brandon Paul said:
And, yes, folks, I noticed the top two rookies(Pratt and Bennett) run at MCS. :)

I will not call them guys cherry pickers because MCS may be there home track but it sure aint fair for any of the other rookies.With an average of 7 or 8 LM"s at MCS every week it wouldnt be hard to win rookie of the year!! J/M/O

sean2, I didn't call Pratt or Bennett cherry pickers. Small field or not, Pratt did win the feature the other night. Enough said.

Brandon no need to get defensive, I didnt say you called them cherry pickers , I said "I will not call them cherry pickers". Ease up bud

Notice the note at the bottom of the first page. This is about fighting not being tolerated. Hopefully this will be the final word on this problem this past weekend.

Mr Dearing is correct.

Congrats to Brian, met him and his dad in FL when pitted near them while he was still in a mod. JMO but Brian and his dad are super nice guys, and this sport needs more guys like him. Best wishes of continued success Brian!!!

Back