UMP Sport mod shocks

T.C. Springer

Determined
First off,

This post isn't to bash or complain about the rules.

Simply put, I'm not getting a response from UMP on how to have shocks approved. Does anyone have any more information? Do I have to buy new shocks from an approved vendor with a sticker already installed? Do I have to send my shocks in and have whatever company I choose put a sticker on for me?

Thanks.

I talked to Voigt on that he was suppose to be checking with UMP to see if he was going to be able to get the stickers. He said in the past with shock rules they would send him the stickers. He's on vacation so waiting to here back.

You have 2 options:
1. You buy new shocks from list
2. If you already have shocks from list you can send them in to the shock manufacturer and get approved stickers.

Stickers WILL NOT be provided to shock dealers or race tracks to be put on shocks.

Promoters decided at Springfield this past weekend that the UMP B-Mod rules would go into effect in 2016. Pretty much will be track rules for 2015. Although many tracks will be using the printed UMP rules.

Promoters decided at Springfield this past weekend that the UMP B-Mod rules would go into effect in 2016. Pretty much will be track rules for 2015. Although many tracks will be using the printed UMP rules.
Will there be a formal announcement of this Jimmy?

Another damn year,,,,Another reason some track promoters should grow a set and sign up IMCA,,,,GGGeeezzzz

Another year and this class will be history for keeping into check,,,,,it is already heading that way now

gee----my sheet went from being highly funny to legal in one week end-----now if I can still wedge my old azz in the car

Back