UMP sportsman for sale

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
I am going to sell my green sportsman car, it was built by Joe Volluz. It is a metric frame with a pullbar, j-bar, panhard bar behind, and stock 4 link mounts. Greg Geiler relocated my upper a frames on the front end. We have raced this car since 2001 to present and have won features at Belleville, Highland, Godfrey, Tri-City, Pevely and Nebo, KY. the car has won track championships at 3 different tracks and has been top 10 in UMP national points the last 3 years. I won 14 features and the championship at Belleville last year.

It has a ford 9" rear end, and comes with a complete spare housing identical to the one in the car with 3 or 4 spare axles. 22 gallon fuel cell, 15" seat, OP, WT, FP, tach, brake gauges and adjuster, wilwood reverse mount pedals new in 2010, shifter and linkage, drive shaft and spare drive shaft, pole position upper a frames with a set of spare uppers already set, pinto spindles, heim tie rods, 2 or 3 spare center links, 2 or 3 spare front bumpers and at least 1 spare back bumper, the wheels and tires that are on it plus some spares. the car is 5 on 5 all the way around and has aluminum adapters on the front. i think all the spare axles have 5/8 studs in them already. I made steel lower a-frame bushings for it and have a spare set of lowers. All the brake lines are steel, all the wiring is heat shrinked and soldered, and we change the fuel line every other year so.

$3500 obo. 618-210-3514

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 390
still for sale. the roller comes with radiator, shroud, spare rear end, axles, spare upper and lowers, spare tie rods and center link, etc. no motor, tranny, headers, or other motor stuff. i want to keep the roof too for sentimental reasons

i would sell the motor out of it for $3500 intake to pan. has 14 nights on it since freshened.

still for sale, i plan to take the pedals, seat, fuel cell and radiator out, and keep the spare beadlocks and drop the price to $2500

Back