UMP Street Stock/Sportsman roller for sale($250)

wahooracing

I have a UMP Street Stock Sportsman roller for sale. 9 inch rearend with new axle bearings, all front and rear suspension, sterring, steering quickner is there. Pedals and master cylnders are there. $250. Call 618-317-5068 ask for Mike

Attachments

• pic 043.jpg
    pic 043.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 553
  • pic 044.jpg
    pic 044.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 421
  • pic 045.jpg
    pic 045.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 395
  • pic 046.jpg
    pic 046.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 452
  • pic 047.jpg
    pic 047.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 388
car

what type of axles, and what pedals and master cyl. what comes with the car, ready to buy where are you located. is it still for sale

The car was driven by me at highland and belleville from 1997-1999. The car has a 9 inch rearend so it has 9 inch rearend axles in it. It has some type of aftermarket master cylnders in it and the pedals are aftermarket. The car is still for sale,i am located in Belleville, the car is located in Hecker IL(15 minutes from belleville). Call my cell.

When would it be possible to come take a look at it?? I am very interested. What spli9ne are the axles?? They are non floaters?? What suspension parts are on it?? Thanks

back to the top. he has taken car of all his cars so come on and buy. it will make someone happy. it has won races so don't be afraid to buy a ford(sorry wahoo had to say it). its cheap and will make a great sportsman.

bigdog

This is not the car that i ran at belleclair last year, i sold that chassis. I would consider trades. I am looking for a descent utility trailor or a descent boat trailor for trade.

Hey wahoo, do you think the cage would fit on a metric chassis? I had talked to you before and you said you run a metric now I think.... just wondering, still trying to find a way to afford it.

Back