Ump Vs Aara

dirt4me

harkins #39
could Anyone Tell Me What The Differents Is Between Ump And Aara?

could Anyone Tell Me What The Differents Is Between Ump And Aara?

What classes of car are you refering to? They are both sanctioning bodies that run a variety of classes. Unless the versus part of the question is about wrestling or something.

Don Hoener has got some size and used to be fairly quick. I'm not sure about the other weight categories of Allieds officials. No idea how the UMP folks would stack up for wrestling.

John Barr
The Trashdog

AARA just runs the races at Belle Clair and I-55. They are not really a sanctioning body. They are local and not National.

UMP is a Nationally sanctioned body. They made rules, but do not run the regular races. They determine what tracks get UMP sanction. They provide the points system for the National rankings.

Allied was a sanctioning body when UMP was just a gleam in someone's eye.

Now about that wrestling idea, that's an interesting idea. Bring back Wrestling at the Chase!

Ring the bell baby!

John Barr
The Trashdog

Jack you can KISS My A--!

Allied Auto Racing is the longest running sanctioning body around! Yes we are and have always been a local sanctioning body. We currently control the Sportsman,Purestocks & Pro 4 Stocks classes. We also use the same UMP rules for modifieds & late Models so the guys can run for national points and monies!
Allied Auto Racing Currently pays a local point fund over $22,000 a year for our local tracks. We also put on some of the best support class races anywhere. Last year we paid out over $40,000 in two nites racing with the Summer & Fall Nationals for Sportsman, Purestocks & Pro 4's.

We Have a membership base of over 500. we negotiate pit pass discounts for member's. We make rules, issue fines and punishments.We in conjunction with the promoters govern the shows at Belle-Clair Speedway and I-55 Raceway!

So Jack what is it that we don't do to qualify as a sactioning body!!!!

I will refrain from telling you what i really think until i see you next!

Allied Auto Racing is the longest running sanctioning body around! Yes we are and have always been a local sanctioning body. We currently control the Sportsman,Purestocks & Pro 4 Stocks classes. We also use the same UMP rules for modifieds & late Models so the guys can run for national points and monies!
Allied Auto Racing Currently pays a local point fund over $22,000 a year for our local tracks. We also put on some of the best support class races anywhere. Last year we paid out over $40,000 in two nites racing with the Summer & Fall Nationals for Sportsman, Purestocks & Pro 4's.

We Have a membership base of over 500. we negotiate pit pass discounts for member's. We make rules, issue fines and punishments.We in conjunction with the promoters govern the shows at Belle-Clair Speedway and I-55 Raceway!

SO THERE!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

WOW.

Hoener with flying beal into a single arm bar and right down to a step over toe-hold. And there it is.... his signature move...the Tower of London (once thought to have originated with Lord Alfred Hayes).....and he gets the submission. Heres Micki Garagarolla with the announcement..

king

Way to go Donnie!!:D

And Trashdog I think in a Wrestle Royal we would whoop their azz!

Ring the bell!! Ring the bell!!!

KIng Eddy

Your given our age away! My Fav was the Flying Dutchman Ed!
LOL
I also think Trashdog would be a great wrestling name. We should copyright it!

Yea, old school Rasslin' where's my folding chair? I feel like thumping someone, and I think that someone is Dave Murray...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Donnie Hoener, I could just kiss you!

Wow! You are my hero! That's a whooping I don't Jack O. will soon forget. Yea! Way to scold the boy and put him down! Wow! I especially liked the first sentence! I think I'll bake you some cookies! ;)

I was only trying to explain that UMP does not run the weekly shows and does not have people at the tracks as may have been thought. I was not taking anything away from Allied.

I was only trying to explain that UMP does not run the weekly shows and does not have people at the tracks as may have been thought. I was not taking anything away from Allied.

Quick question.

So ignoring the Purestocks is not taking anything away from Allied??

back to Wrestling at the Chase...

Since we cannot seem to race on Fridays -- anyone see "The Nature Boy" still wrestling on Channel 11?

Are you guys getting off the subject? You know who gets mad when we get off the subject of the post? I'll bet he's getting anoid again. :eek:

Quick question.

So ignoring the Purestocks is not taking anything away from Allied??

HIS AGENT DIDN'T NEGOTIATE THAT INTO HIS CONTRACT. THE FREE PIT PASS IS ONLY 25 BUCKS. THROW IN A FREE BURGER AND A BEER AND WE MIGHT GET SOMEWHERE.

Back