Ump

ricky brown

Ump has really did it this time with pulling ump sanction from Lasalle + ump summer natlonals date

Ump follows Lucas's lead most of the time, but don't back it up. UMP follows through with what the rules say. Say what you will but the problem is the rules to begin with!
If Lucas forms a weekly sanction people won't like it. Lucas has ULMA and I left that sanction do to their handling of stupid rules and not keeping up with technology and adjusting rules accordingly.

Josh Richards raced at Lasalle for the thaw brawl.. he's driving for Best and they're suspended from ump sanction events. How is this UMP fault? UMP has plenty of things to bitch about, but this isn't one of them. You guys either want rules or you don't.

Does UMP officially notify all their tracks who is banned from week to week? Or do they just place it on the individual track promoters to keep up to date on it? (If that is the reason UMP pulled their sanction, that is)

It would be a shame if you new half of what you blow about on here
I do I just didn't say about the rest of the story I knew all about the deal with Richards and Best performance motor sports and why do you have to be so ignorant towards me if I've done something to offend you sir sorry

Ump follows Lucas's lead most of the time, but don't back it up. UMP follows through with what the rules say. Say what you will but the problem is the rules to begin with!
If Lucas forms a weekly sanction people won't like it. Lucas has ULMA and I left that sanction do to their handling of stupid rules and not keeping up with technology and adjusting rules accordingly.

UMP is owned by the same group as WoO.

Tony Izzo also has a track in Wisconsin they pulled that summer nationals date too

Not in Wisconsin this year. Sycamore Speedway - Sycamore, Illinois. track is about 10-15 minutes north of DeKalb, Illinois (Home of Northern Illinois University). Sucks for those fans as this would have been their first really big Super late Model race held there. Their late model used to be with about late 80's early 90's rules and bodies.

I long for the days when track owners promoters and racers could think for themselves and decide on their own what was best for their tracks and racers their program. Without having a "Sanction" to tell them what they can and cannot do for fear of what the "Sanction" will have to say or how they will squash you. I've been around local racing in the St. Louis area for 40 years and what we have today is just a shell of what we had in the 70s 80s and some of the 90s. What's different now a "Sanction" not only that but "Cooperate Sanction" . Not the fat guy in a conversion van when it started. Now we have cookie cutter race cars and a very high majority of non competitive racing. Decisions made in the best interest of the "Cooperate Sanctions" Bottom line for the investors. If you can't tell, it makes me bitter. Local racing has gone the way of Nascar. You get to far away from the roots that made you. It can be what breaks you. JMO

Back