Unfair officials

marshalls18

ok i dont know about u but at I-55 raceway whats with no black flagging? I think that Weber deserves the flag everynight. now dont get me wrong i think Webers a great guy off the track but damn on the track hes so destructive. and i know what ur gonna say that "rubbins racin" but not when u tear up peoples stuff everytime u race? Please reply:confused:

Who did he take out last week???? I didn't see him take anyone out but himself because of a rearend.

weber

he is usually so far out in front he doesnt have a chance to wreck,i have seen him wild but he is one of the best gotta have an off night now and then when your as good as he is

???????

There are others that come to mind to me.......... Weber is a pussy cat compared to some of the others..... Besides Weber has never torn us up on accident or purpose... And yes he is a GREAT guy on and off the track. Has always been there for the kids and fans. Especially my daughter ..... That's one tiger whose stripes do not need to change. But some of the others that their last names begin with a W could calm down abit and make sure when they play the slide job cat and mouse game that they get the correct mouse... Ugly Ugly slide jobs in the first feature 8-16-03.....

Lisa

Re: ???????

Lisa I know who you're talking about and I was stunned that they did that too. They are pretty good friends and great racers that didn't need to do that. One could have won the race had he not hit the wall and got black flagged for the aluminum over the fuel cell.

Crash 9

Their cat and mouse game was probally fine for the both of them but when the debris car hit our car that was not part of the game it damaged our car also. It was not a slide job it was a slam job and he got the wrong person in turn 1 and 2. No apology! But that is okay because he has told several drivers to be exact that they are junk and they should not be out on the track and this came from a couple of drivers after that race wanting to know what was up with that! Seems to me it's not the junk cars tearing up other peoples cars :rolleyes: Just some very fast people driving over their heads and taking people out along the way..... J/M/O

Lisa

Re: Crash 9

I didn't realize it effected Chris at all. What did it damage on his car when this happened??? I will admit it was dirty, but I thought it was just the two of them that were affected not the other drivers too.

When he hit the wall it damaged the tire rod... Lucky it didn't break finishing that race. Chris was the person in turn 1-2 that he slammed into instead of slide jobbing I think he thought his slid job buddy was there but he wasn't and Chris was forced into the wall. It also cost us 2 spots at that time. We beg for positions you know that..... My suggestion to Chris was turn left and tear up the other car after all you are gonna get damaged anywayl. But then again that is why Chris is the driver and not me. He can't afford to fix his car every week like others so he is what I call a passive driver as to an aggresive driver. Would like to see more aggression out of him but it will never happen he is not that type of person. And that is a GOOD thing financially.... When do you start school? Thursday? And what grade are you going in?

I guess I turned my head after Worley went low to get back at him and missed him hitting Chris. Yep I go back thursday:( :( I'm a Junior. Only 2 more years to go.

It was Whaley not Worley that hit Chris and shoved him into the wall. Believe it or not Chris was running up high :eek: I can deal with racing and rubbing the fact that stuff breaks and issues occur. But you have to admit that was just crazy man just crazy.
After all there was more than 2 cars on the track.... What br0ke Whaleys car in the heat race to cause that wreck he was involved in during the heat race? The one on the back stretch ??? Looked pretty bad for both guys Whaley and the poor guy caught up in it ?????
Keep an eye on Gussie's daughter. She is the snobby Senior who thinks her S H I T don't stink.... Boy oh Boy did I train her well LOL!!! :D If you need a tutor though she is way way smart..
And she has cute friends HMMM!!!! Think about that one and get back to me... You can always play dumb!!! LOL!!!!

Lisa

I thought Rich put the one on Worley in 3&4 and Brian got him back in 1&2. Oh well. It was crazy. I don't know if or what he broke, but he made contact with Dennis Richards going into turn 1 and it looked like he couldn't turn and hit Weidner(18) pretty good. Hope Chris and Gussie gets that car a little bit better. He's nearing a top 5. About time that car gets fast again.

I don't need a tutor.
Thats what half the people at this school think(Their stuff don't stink).

Originally posted by crash9
[

I don't need a tudor, and thats what half the people at this school think. [/B]

Honey yes you do and that is tutor LOL!!! What are you thinking? Have times changed that much? Jr young man -vs- Sr. young ladies teaching you everthing they know :eek: LMAO!!!!
Think about that one young man.. And yes Chris and Gus are slowly getting the car back on track. now we just need more money $$$$$

Back