Up and coming drivers for 2004

Millsey

We've got five classes at the Fredericktown Raceway now: The Hobby Stock/Sportsmen class, the Modifieds, the RAMS Mini Stocks, the Pure Streets and the Dwarf cars. Out of those classes who are the up and coming guys to look forward to in 2004?????

jeff mills in his #1 rayburn pinto and co pilot trashdog,redbone harper,racewidow in her "dwarf" car, and baby smurf driving a new chevy ministock,oh wait he isn't old enough yet:confused: the real crystal ball said watch for bill nickelson,jon paul,wes kintz,and marty boyer

WELL IN THE MINI STOCK CLASS I BELIEVE IT WILL BE TOUGH LOT HARD HITTERS IN THE CLASS.THE TRUCK I HAVE IS APART RIGHT NOW GOING THROUGH A MAJOR OVER HAUL AND A DIET PLAN FOR IT.HOPEING TO HAVE IT DONE SOON BEFORE ALL THE PLAY DAYS GET STARTED SO WE WILL BE AS COMPETIVE AS EVERYONE OUT THEIR.I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE ONS TO WATCH FOR THE YOUNG GUNS.EVERYONE IS TOUGH ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.AND HOPING TO CARRY THAT CHECKERED FLAG THIS YEAR

Modifieds:
Whaley has looked awesome down there when he's been there. I think he should run there weekly. There's been some great racing when he was down there.

Hobbies:
Greenwalt

Pure Streets:
We all know the man to beat in this class. Theran Pearl

Ministocks:
I don't think Wolf and Ruch are going to lose a step. Like Brian said it's going to be even closer in 2004. I'm looking for big improvements for Harper and Henderson for 2004 as well. Rusty lose the #13 and Green and you'll be in the running.:D :D

man on the move?

Gotta go with the smurf, he has allready started sprucing up the world wide headquarters of Smurf Inc. Yep thats right, Chandelear lighting has been installed in the shop. I think he wants to hold the banquets there next season:D

NOT GOIN BACK!

Dunno dont care.......not worth going there anymore since you got rid of late models.........it would be a waste of time for anyone to go there this year!

Re: man on the move?

Originally posted by JPR600
Gotta go with the smurf, he has allready started sprucing up the world wide headquarters of Smurf Inc. Yep thats right, Chandelear lighting has been installed in the shop. I think he wants to hold the banquets there next season:D

hey we could invite my neighbors down:D :D :D

bud man 8 aren't you jimmy randoulph?? if so you use to come before we had ump late models if your not jimmy my bad

stepping up

my pick is on smoothness and it is bill nickelson. his feature win is coming in 2004. in modified class look out for the rocket man john bohn.

comment to Bud_Man_8

You know there alot of cars that race at the Rock! The late models aren't the only damn cars that race down there. And personally I have only been there a few times and I had a great time watching all the classes, the late models were not impressive. Their alot better at Belleville and Pevely. So if latemodels is the only thing that your looking to watch and support then check out other tracks that are more competative. And quit your whinnin about the Rock! People like you are what makes this sport no fun sometimes!! Get over it!!

jmo
stickracer35c485g2813

Why is everyone so excited.......

winter is here & we have 2 little girls who are playing on momma's computer because it is too cold to ride their bicycles & they have to stay inside.

Next season(when momma says it's warm enough to get their bikes out) they will be back at the Rock, standing at the fence,wishing they had enough gonads to drive any one of the cars/trucks that compete there.

If you look back, one of the little girls stated, Farmington was too far north to go to. It's because Momma won't let her ride her bike that far.

My vote is for BRIAN COX #3

Bob

Back