Upcoming Cummins Racing Schedule

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
Here are my plans for the next few weeks.

Friday 13th Brownstown
Saturday 14th Highland
Sunday 15th Granite City

Friday 20th Godfrey
Saturday 21st Highland
Sunday 22nd Granite City

Friday 27th Brownstown
Saturday 28th Highland
Sunday 29th Granite City/ Brownstown
Monday 30th Brownstown

Joe don't you have something to do like pick the lettuce out from between your teeth or something :eek:

Debbie when you do come to I-55 don't talk to Joe or give him a hug when he demands one- cause he will follow you around like a lost puppy dog from there on out!!!! Just look at the posts since Saturday!! LOL!!!
( I couldn't resist either ) :D

Here we go!!!

dirtgirl said:
Joe don't you have something to do like pick the lettuce out from between your teeth or something :eek:

Debbie when you do come to I-55 don't talk to Joe or give him a hug when he demands one- cause he will follow you around like a lost puppy dog from there on out!!!! Just look at the posts since Saturday!! LOL!!!
( I couldn't resist either ) :D

Ok... let's totally ruin another thread! YOU hugged ME! I had nowhere else to go!!! You then jiggled the "set of these" all over me!!! I told you to keep on walking and YOU persisted on coming over to me!!!

I NEVER demanded a hug! I never followed you anywhere!

Quit trying to blame me because you couldn't control YOURSELF!!!:eek:

:D :D :D

P.S.

I don't eat lettuce or ANYTHING else that may be good for you!

28jracer said:
Ok... let's totally ruin another thread! YOU hugged ME! I had nowhere else to go!!! You then jiggled the "set of these" all over me!!! I told you to keep on walking and YOU persisted on coming over to me!!!

Okay put down the crack pipe you have just over dosed and your hallucinating again

I NEVER demanded a hug! I never followed you anywhere!

Refer to above!!!! You have now followed me to another post ! Put the leash back on ..

Quit trying to blame me because you couldn't control YOURSELF!!!:eek:

:D :D

Quit you dreaming Joe! These fantasies are not good for you !
P.S.

I don't eat lettuce or ANYTHING else that may be good for you!
Then brush your teeth then man cause there is something green on them :eek:

Once again can't wait to see you Debbie we really miss you at I-55... Besides I think Chip misses you ;)

Jimmy, How are you going to race Tri-City & Brownstown on the same day? You must have a cloning machine! Can I borrow it sometime? Also ,what will you do now that Brownstown is going to allow Berts & Brinns plus use alcohol??

Jimmy just left here with...

Jimmy just left, headed for parts (literally) up north of Waterloo with a supply of just baked, probably still warm, "Racetrack Chocolate Chip Cookies" freshly baked in Bomber Momma's oven.

I'm way too good to this guy--baking him cookies on my day off from school, due to exams starting today. I told him I've got better things to do than constantly baking him cookies! I think I need to put a limit to this cookie baking--it's been 5 times so far this season! Wow! Go Jimmy! :D

dirtgirl---We'll have to check his official Internet racing schedule, but I think Jimmy's planning to race at Pevely sometime this summer--some big special race? Tell Chip I'm coming, and I'll want my icecream! I can just see him getting nervous now. :eek:

Debbie I think you make CHIP more nervous that I do !!!! LOL!!! I will never forget how you had him jumping through hoops !!!!

And Billy don't egg Joe on :rolleyes: Or I will have to straighten you out also.... Come on Bommer Momma tell them all to leave sweet and innocent little ole me alone.... :eek:

dirtgirl said:
And Billy don't egg Joe on :rolleyes: Or I will have to straighten you out also.... Come on Bommer Momma tell them all to leave sweet and innocent little ole me alone.... :eek:

oh come on now Dirtgirl.. you know you like it! lol and you straighten me out.. hummm yeah right! lol

Okay I am at a loss here !!! HERE WE GO !!!!! Last Saturday night as I was talking to Patty Richards not to any of you men but Patty " these become an issue" not with Patty but you sick demented guys !!!! I never asked for the abuse I never asked for an autograph I never, never, never asked for this interset in any part of me or any part of my body. As for this interest I hope it's someone else next week.... Because you guys are wearing me out trying to defend my " HONOR ." :rolleyes: I did not partake in any wild activities and this whole thing is not as it really sounds these guys are blowing this all out of proportion..... Now I am going to take the weekend off.. Go to the races and I want ALL sharpies to stay the H E L L away from me.... :mad: And once again I will be back Monday to defend my FINE REPUTATION one again ;)

Dirtgirl, I'm coming to help you out!

Gentlemen! (and I use that term loosely), do not aggravate dirtgirl! If you had any brains in your heads, you'd know that she could whoop your butts, easy. Take it from me, don't get her all riled up! She's dangerous in that "mad" condition, especially with that "large drinking mug with the straw" that she carries around--why, that thing could leave a dent in your little bitty heads!

You'd better hope and pray that she settles down and sort of forgets these threads on here, or you'll be sorry. If she needs any backup, I'll have to come on down to Pevely again and help her whoop your butts!

Now behave! Or I'll put you guys in time-out! I have a lot of practice with Detention! Be warned and ready for retaliation!

Now back to Jimmy, the subject of this thread in the first place...

Brownstown was rained out---Ray Walsh, Rusty Griffaw, and Jimmy all went to Godfrey instead. I sure hope he doesn't give away his cookies to those Godfrey people! They're for Brownstown! :D

Back