Update on Bobby

scoreone

Just got off the phone with Bob. He made it through the surgery just fine. It only took around 45 minutes or so. He is not in a lot of pain right now because his leg is still numb.

He actually sounded pretty good considering everything he's been through the last week.

Anyway, he wanted me to thank everyone for their concern.

Martha

Thank You Martha for the Update

Thats Great news !!! Next time you talk to him tell him Chris and LD said " Hello" and hope he gets home soon. LD

Yes, Thank You Martha

for the update on Bob. It's great news to hear that all went well. He's im my prayers.:)

LD..he came home this afternoon.

Bruce and I are going to go out there tomorrow after work and bug him. Told him he'd better be up and ready for company!!

Martha

Im glad to hear he made it home today. Tell him i will work out a schedule for Nick, Casey B, and ALL the other workers to spend some time with him while he is " off duty " :D Knowing all of them, they would be buying him Stag Beer and keeping him loaded !!! :eek: You and Bruce pester him some for me. LD :)

"Glad to hear the surgery went well & that Bobby is home!"

Bobby our family will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Don't drank too much Stag or you may fall and break the other leg:eek: ! Wishing you and Mom Johnson the best.
Marty, Michelle & Chase Boyer

get well soon

Bob you better get well soon. It just isn't the same,the other girls and I miss you every morning. Ok gary misses you too but I was counting him in as one of the girls.You have missed so much. I learned how to make apple pie.the liquid one that is. If I have to say so myself it was pretty tasty.I ate a burger for you today. Hope it tasted good!!! Really listen to the doctors,do as they say and get your butt up and going.If you need anything call you know the numbers. If not Beth has them.If mom needs to go to town or anything just call.Oh by the way Jessy and Amber both have their permits now so beware.Thoughts and prayers.
Janette Bayless

36mmracer said:
Don't drank too much Stag or you may far and break the other leg:eek:

Marty...your typing is starting to slur...did you start early..:D :D

Get well soon Bobby!

Bill

well bob u better get well soon or u will hav me and megan out there bugging u to take your truck :D lol now that i can drive got and 85% and read the book like 2 years ago so yeah it will be pretty funny so u can take me driving lol u will be druged so u wont know what goes on. well i am going to get off here and go to bed like a good girl
Jessy nicole

Back