Update on Tom Cat Carson's dad????

Racerrod

racerrod
Does anyone have any updates on Tom Cats dad who was injured this season when a wheel hit him in the pits?? I have not seen anything on him and was hoping he was well. This was such a bad accident and there are many concerned about him.

Thanks.

RacerRod

Me too! But do you know how he is doing? I have heard nothing since the accident. Many have asked me and I've yet to hear anything.

RacerRod

There was a post on here somewhere and it did say all his updates he is home doing therapy it was bad at first since he couldnt eat and had to have a tube put in to feed him as far as i know he is doing better walking talking and eating on his own but like i said that was back when it first happened and a month or so after the accident since we last heard anything. Hope this helps ya out some .

Wayne is doing good.Seen him at the local Mckay-Napa around the end of the season and said can't wait to get back.Not sure if he is doing therapy still r not but last i heard he was.

Road to recovery is long and hard...

Wayne is doing much better, he is back to walking well, and even driving some. He enjoys getting out and having coffee in Marine with the local farmers and such. He is still doing therapy the last time I heard, and I would imagine every day is still a struggle in some form or fashion. I knew that this would never keep this very strong willed, and physically strong man, or his family down. Wayne and his family are a strong knit group of people and will always rebound from adversity.

STICK

Kent Schoeck

Back