Updates

I was told yesterday that Lonnie is doing alot better and is in good spirit, hope to see him soon.

He raced Saturday night - won is heat and the dash and lead the feature until got caught up by a car that spun out in front of him, had to go to the back and then charged is way back up towards the front (don't remember exact finishing spot).

Hi guys, this is Lonnie. Just wanted to let everyone i am doing better. I am out of slu hospital and am in st johns rehab.Hopefully i will get to go home by next week. I have a cast on my left foot and my right arm is in a sling. It will be a long recovery but i will get back to the track as soon as i am able. I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and get well wishes. It means alot knowing so many people are thinking of me. Thank you and my God bless you all. Lonnie

He raced Saturday night - won is heat and the dash and lead the feature until got caught up by a car that spun out in front of him, had to go to the back and then charged is way back up towards the front (don't remember exact finishing spot).

Why did he go to the rear if a car spun in front of him, he get a flat?
I am glad he is O.K. and I would like to wish Lonnie a speedy recovery.

To the back

Why did he go to the rear if a car spun in front of him, he get a flat?
I am glad he is O.K. and I would like to wish Lonnie a speedy recovery.

The way the announcer explained it Saturday night was that if your car stalls and need pushed off again to restart you go to the tail end. That might not of been his exact words but that is the way I took it.:cool:

Hi guys, this is Lonnie. Just wanted to let everyone i am doing better. I am out of slu hospital and am in st johns rehab.Hopefully i will get to go home by next week. I have a cast on my left foot and my right arm is in a sling. It will be a long recovery but i will get back to the track as soon as i am able. I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and get well wishes. It means alot knowing so many people are thinking of me. Thank you and my God bless you all. Lonnie

Good to hear buddy, hope to see you soon and hopefully it will be cooler also!Eddie

That is good news! Keep us updated.

Great to hear from you!!! We wish you a speedy recovery also!!!
Take Care!

wonderful news

Glad to hear that you are improving. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We will continue to pray. God Bless.
Shannon

Back