Upset With Ksdk Channel 5

FLEWBYUTU

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR COMMENTS FROM OTHER ST LOUIS AREA NASCAR FANS THAT WERE UPSET ABOUT KSDK CHANNEL 5 OPTING TO SHOW THE CARDINALS VICTORY PARADE IN PLACE OF THE NEXTEL CUP RACE FROM ATLANTA. THE STATION HAS YET TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY FOR DENYING THOUSANDS OF NASCAR FANS THE CHANCE TO WATCH ONE OF THE FINAL CHASE RACES OF THE YEAR! I FOR ONE AM GLAD NBC WILL NO LONGER BROADCAST ANY NASCAR RACES AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS SEASON!

Since other local networks had it live, channel 5 could have done everyone a service by showing it on tape-delay @ 10:30p.m. after the NEWS. That way anyone at the parade that didn't get to see everything because of the large crowds and also no ticket to get inside of BUSCH Stadium could have watch what they missed.
Is anyone surprises that we NASCAR fans mean nothing to the local network. This may be the vary reason NASCAR Cup will never be @ Gateway! What about the the National ads that NBC got paid for when the whole nation didn't see them. Speaking of ads was there any during the parade broadcast?
Marty Boyer

I for one, won't watch channel 5 NEWS any longer!

most of the baseball fans were already at the parade anyway, they would have been a lot better off if they showed the race

Back