Video: Highland 6-28-08

i notice i'm getting my doors blown of by a saturn that is supposed to have 10 less hp and doesn't handle as well. plus he's bouncing off the walls the whole time. and everyone thinks were cheating

i notice i'm getting my doors blown of by a saturn that is supposed to have 10 less hp and doesn't handle as well. plus he's bouncing off the walls the whole time. and everyone thinks were cheating

The top three cars are Saturns. Maybe you should get one!!!;)

A stock saturn would be the slowest car out there so I think I'll pass

i also notice that those top three saturns are all Shaw made cars

oh, by the way, how come you guys don't race your late models?
oh wait i remember watching at playday:D

My car is not a shaw made car. I bought it from craigslist for $300 dollars and put a rollcage in it myself. I built the whole thing by myself. OH wait, Rob did weld in the window net brackets for me though because I don't have a mig welder.

I dont know if the Shaws cars are cheated up or not. But I do know that ours isnt. Even though it was a Shaw car I help Rob put that motor in and he told me everything that he ever had done to the car. And it sure looked like my brothers car keep right up with Justin Shaws car. I think he might of actually won if he didnt get held up by horner, but hey thats racing. If your so worried about it why dont you fork up a little money and have us tore down. Its fine by me. Now tell me how a single cam neon keeps up with a Quad 4 H.O. when the HO is putting out about 35 more hp than the neon? Not saying your cheating just like to know. And everyone thinks Bob Z. cheats.

Now tell me how a single cam neon keeps up with a Quad 4 H.O. when the HO is putting out about 35 more hp than the neon? Not saying your cheating just like to know. And everyone thinks Bob Z. cheats.

A single cam Neon has plenty of hp to win against a Quad-4. In fact a lot of the cars that don't win at Highland, could win with the right driver. You can have the best car but if you the driver can’t get it done behind the wheel then you’re not going to win. I have said to the guys for years that I do not think Bob Z. cheats. He drives very well, and has a car with a lot of stock hp. At the same time Bob shouldn’t say that every car that beats him is cheating. There is more to being fast then horse power.;)

OO I understand exactly what you are saying Rob. I was just trying to kind of prove the same point there as you. As Shaun was trying to make it sound like saturns shouldnt be beating him because he has more hp. I understand the driver has a lot to do with it.

Zbendin's old car is set up right and he is a good driver. that thing is the fastest car at Highland. he's had some motor problems i think so he built a new car that isn't quite right yet.

Shaw your claim you are the best driver in the world, but as far as i can see you and justin just bounce off the walls the whole time. I'm pretty sure a saturn wagon has no chance for blowing my doors off or staying right behind Matt the whole race.
by the way i noticed justin congratulated me for hitting the wall at the end of the feature. I kind of had the choice of continuing to run over travis or hit the wall being that my brakes no longer worked. however justing hit the wall on his own in the heat race and broke his car.

sorry chad, I was thinking that it is a Shaw car.

i am beginning to think that the hornet class should should receive a reality t.v. deal -- all you drivers do is whine about each other!

from the grandstands, i think it's fair to say that all of you are cheating ... but some of you may be cheating more than others.

hey racer12: drivers in glass cars shouldn't throw stones ... quit complaining about a cheating car that beats your cheationg car! also, shaw drove a clean race, so stop complaining about him.

You can take a good look over my car. There is nothing in my car or matt's car that would make us cheaters. I know several other drivers that don't cheat, and I know certain drivers that do cheat.
oh by the way, shaw drove a clean race with the other cars because he was ahead of the other cars the whole race. he didn't exactly drive a clean race with the wall. I drove a completly clean race like I always try to do. I was in the line that my car was the fastest. i'm nat saying i'm a very good driver yet, but i am learning. Matt however is a better driver, has a stock car with at least 25 more horsepower than a stock saturn and handles a lot better and yet shaw cars are as fast as him while they are hitting the wall the whole race?
oh and thanks Rob for trying to take Matt out the entire race last week. I could see you diving in trying to spin him out and then hitting the wall (and still keeping up with him) in the video.

Quit B*tching! Prove your own worth on the track and stop trying to take others down by complaining about them on here. So what if Shaw's hit the wall, if you run the high side it's bound to happen. Watch a late model race, the best drivers there will tag the wall as well. My stock saturn can hang with the rest of the cars out there as long as I drive it well. The horsepower doesn't make as big of a difference as the driver behind the wheel at a track like Highland. Just be glad your putting on a show for your fans and quit whining because someone finishes ahead of you.

Just to let you in on a few things, two seasons ago matt was in the points lead and one week while matt was passing rob for the lead in the feature rob put him in the wall and got away with it. the next week he got matt disqualified for suspension parts that we easily proved were completely legal and stock. They took all of his points away for the season for having a stock car. he was just mad because a stock car was beating his cheating car and since matt was pretty much a noname driver they basically just said ok he's disqualified.
this year matt still has the same car with the same parts and i have a car that is exactly the same but with a single cam motor.
oh and by the way hitting the wall slows your car down so if that saturn is stock he still shouldn't be that fast.
I am simply responding to shaw and several other people that complain our cars are illegal when i know that they are cheating. also i'm pretty sure the only reason Rob shaw is racing at highland is because Matt has a large points lead and he wants to get rid of it. just watch the video that he posted. he is trying to take him out the whole race.

Liars liars you are all a bunch of liars

I thought this was done last year but noooooooo the whining continues. the fact of the matter is this was created to be economical if you even go so far as making radical (farther than it came from factory i.e.camber) adjustments then you are a cheater!!!! you ALL are!you ALL want to win!GET OVER IT!

JIM RIPPERDA

Just to let you in on a few things, two seasons ago matt was in the points lead and one week while matt was passing rob for the lead in the feature rob put him in the wall and got away with it. the next week he got matt disqualified for suspension parts that we easily proved were completely legal and stock. They took all of his points away for the season for having a stock car. he was just mad because a stock car was beating his cheating car and since matt was pretty much a noname driver they basically just said ok he's disqualified.
this year matt still has the same car with the same parts and i have a car that is exactly the same but with a single cam motor.
oh and by the way hitting the wall slows your car down so if that saturn is stock he still shouldn't be that fast.
I am simply responding to shaw and several other people that complain our cars are illegal when i know that they are cheating. also i'm pretty sure the only reason Rob shaw is racing at highland is because Matt has a large points lead and he wants to get rid of it. just watch the video that he posted. he is trying to take him out the whole race.

Yes, I am the biggest cheater in the whole state of Illinois and I only race with the intensions to take Matt Hamblin out. Now can you shut the heII up!!!:eek:

Back