Video of Don O'Neal and Jeep Van Wormer (sorry, video was removed as it was a copyrighted video from

Video was deleted as it was a pirated copy from DIRT on DIRT... ---JDEARING

Nice video_Oneal is a douche for that kind of action with his car.Not sure Jeep did that intentionally but if not that's awful judgement if he thought he was clear of ONeal to make that pass.Either way makes for some excitement for us fans.Kinda wish Jeep would skip those final SN dates and head to Tri City now that would be fun.

An eye for an eye. They both knew exactly what they were doing. Did it appear Jeeper let out of the gas at all as he was ripping the left rear off O'neals car? Did it come down off the bars at all? Nope.

you would have to be completely blind not to see that jeep purposely ran into oneal to keep him from getting the lead and i don't blame oneal for doing what he did.

Well Oneal was low in the corner and swept up to the top in the middle of the straight. I bet this was being done for several laps and is a blocking line. SO i dont blame wormer for soaking him because im sure oneal knows how to drive cleaner than that. But oneal did what he had to do in return. Just dumb to do that and almost hit the flag man. Looks like fun

Around here... In MO.

JVW is a tool. His interview on Dirt on Dirt was a pathetic example of pulling out the "excuse book". He said "I just could get on the brakes fast enough" Lets face it Jeep is a dirty driver but cant take it when it happens to him.

I'm hoping the Local SLM Drivers have a shot at FRIDAY MONEY:) Michael Kloos and Gerstner's will be cleared of all charges. A top 12 finish at TCS would help:)

Back