Video of Herzog - Shereck incident..

Guys half to know 9 out of 10 times when a guy 7/8 past you hes gonna slam the door on you...right or wrong why drive urself in the wall...cost urself $

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9ISl56IzM

Sorry, but Herzog just had a nose up to Shereck's right rear quarter panel.. He probably should of lifted coming out of four...
his nose was there cause jim ran him all the way up with no time to do anything...how much did the Allied goons pay you to post this? The flag man had plenty of time to get the yellow flying and warn them! End of race and flag man and whoever in charge of receivers did a piss poor job!

This video proves to me that I did indeed see this episode unfold as I suspected :
No one knows why Jim ran Jeff into the fence, but IMHO , that's exactly what happened!!!
I hurts me to say that about Shereck. Always thought better of him; may have to re-evaluate that. Don't know him; never spoke to him; just did not seem to me like the kind of racer to "park" another competitor .
The video shows plenty of room on the bottom for Shereck to cross the finish line without running Herzog into the fence,
A slide job gone really, really bad,??? , perhaps;
Hard racing??? maybe,
No one will ever know if Shereck "parked" Herzog on purpose or if was a "racin deal"-----Bottom line , he did , indeed "park" Herzog.
Now fellow race fans, settle down !!!! both these guys will get over this; but racers have long memories; there may be another chapter to this saga down the road!!!

Shereck knew Herzog was there and did not give him a lane to race in. They were door to door! Anyone races you like this--you would be pissed. Stop trying to justify this dirty driving. It's killing racing!

In my own opinion, Shereck is about 75% at fault here. You can see him bobble with his car going through the turn which caused him to push up the track and he connected with Herzog. They were locked together and I'm sure Herzog didn't think they were going to be heading for the wall, he probably just figured they would cross the finish line locked like they were or he thought he could power around him if they broke free. However with their cars locked Shereck couldn't fully rotate his car which sent him pushing to the wall. Shereck did have him cleared up to the right rear of his car, Herzog could have hit the brake to avoid that situation.. But I was not in either case so just my take on the video..

Looks to me like Spanky did just what he was supposed to do! Within 3 seconds he had flipped on the yellow and was reaching for the yellow flag.

Not going to say it was a clean pass but I do think if he would have lifted he would have finished third and could have returned the favor at a later date stuff happens fast in there though as far as spanky goes not sure I could have reacted an faster than he did

At what point would you guys have wanted him to lift and would it have avoided a crash? I don't think so. They were flying out there. You all are missing the point here. If the 17 stays out of the outside lane (where the 11 was) there would have been no wreck.

Slide jobs are where you are barely clear. He door slammed him!

Kreke hit the nail on the head. The 17 hit the 11 in turn 3, and stayed in him till he hit the wall. 11 should have turned left and gassed up.

At any point before making contact with the wall would have been a good time to lift I don't just look at a video and make uninformed statement I was in that exact same situation with Jeff johns in 2011 the reason no one remembers is because I lifted an didn't destroy my car lol I have also been on the other side of the coin and crashed my car I type from experience learn something each time I pull on the track good and bad I like Jeff and I hate that his car got tore up but just giving my honest opinion of the situation I also don't think Jim went into turn 3 and thought hey it would be fun to park this guy in the fence off of four that's not how he races

Back