Video of Mike Schulte & Bobby Dauderman crash & aftermath at Highland

how much lower can a racer go Mike was already in the bottom lane ,not defending his action oh fare be and what his actions after is not called but getting out of your car after the recent past is beyond stupid

Last edited:
The racing part of the video, is just part of the racing at highland get your nose in under the other and get them to move up just enough to get the spot happens there all the time. What happened after was just stupid, putting track people at risk of being hurt and not only tearing up your car but others as well. But it sure make the crowd happy and want to come back,

I was their and seen what Schulte did but after rewatching it here from a deferent view man what he done was shocking in every way . Schulte shouldn't be kicked out for a year he should to be kicked out for life .

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and say that this altercation may have been the best advertising Highland Speedway never wanted to see. The way this incident has been force fed to people via social media it has to perk even the non race fans interests a little bit. I wouldn't be surprised to see some full grandstands the next few weeks with quite a few first timers making their way to the track. Sharp Shooters are liable to run out of beer and popcorn!

do what was the punishment? Mike obvisouly lost his cool and Bobby did exit his car while on the racing surface? the actual event sucked for Mike but letting a guy go anf tucking in behind him was the smart/poor mans way to deal and try to get under him next . Just my opionon. Glad nobody got injured. I havent seen this type action since coupes and guys in T-Shirts raced , Tow trucks on the front stretch and such!

Back