video

This forum has gotten eerily quite lately. Come on, post some pics or vids. Leave some comments, hows your build coming along?

Got back from planetsand sand drags in louisianna today, been there since tuesday and it was awesome! All atv's only and the fastest 4 wheeled atv ran a 3.18 @ 106mph!!! Can't wait to get back to racin

hows your truck coming bryan? u going to be ready for may 5th? As far as my car goes i no longer have anything i sold out of everything that i had.

Its coming along ok. I wont be ready by May 5th though. Still a lot of little things to do. You sold everything? What are your plans? Your not quitting sand drags are you? I hope its not due to the current situation at the track. I keep building my truck in hopes things will work out.

If not I guess I can pull the front axle and transfer case and buy some drag slicks lol.

yes i sold everrthing i had, the only things race related that i still have are my fire suit and my helmet that way i can still drive haha. and yes i dont see myself getting back into the sand drags, but u never know, its always been a dream of mine to go dirt track racing, i think thats where i will now turn but ill still be at the drags quite often.

Well, you only go around once...no pun intended lol. I have tried lots of things and always end up moving on to something new. Asphalt drags, motocycles, big 4x4's, flying airplanes and then jumping out of them, street cars, and now sand drags.

I'm always into something. Life is to interesting to sit and watch it go by. Thats also why I have never been a good spectator lol. Go for it!

Back